Van passenger spits at cyclist

Old June 7th 19, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Van passenger spits at cyclist

On 07/06/2019 08:06, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 8:34:06 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
Charming people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcD0DBcbc4

I'm not sure how the driver was responsible for this.

Many proper road users spit on road lice.
This reminds me to fill up my washer bottle. It is great fun giving
the open mouthed cyclists a mouth full of screeenwash.

So you admit you are driving an unroadworthy vehicle.

Check the level and top up.
I thought that you may have clicked to that, but, you a pillock on a
bicycle.

Oh how weak.
Your chisel is made of rubber.
Old June 7th 19, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 07/06/2019 08:43, Simon Jester wrote:
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
Charming people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcD0DBcbc4

I'm not sure how the driver was responsible for this.

Many proper road users spit on road lice.
This reminds me to fill up my washer bottle. It is great fun giving
the open mouthed cyclists a mouth full of screeenwash.

So you admit you are driving an unroadworthy vehicle.

Check the level and top up.
I thought that you may have clicked to that, but, you a pillock on a
bicycle.

If your washers are set to spray screenwash into the mouths of cyclists then your vehicle is not roadworthy.
If this has been done deliberately (as Judith once claimed it did) then it is an act of Terrorism and a maximum sentence of life in prison.

Some quick research shows moron vehicle plain water screen wash contains legionella which can be spread in aerosol form to both the driver and members of the public. The solution is to add Methanol or Ethylene Glycol to the water both of which are even more toxic to the public.
The obvious short term solution is to ban motor vehicles from the roads unless their screens have been naturally cleaned by rain.

So it is even worse than a sharpened chisel?
Old June 7th 19, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
[...]

Pounder admits he is deliberately releasing toxic chemicals in a public place. This is no different from releasing Sarin on the Tokyo subway.