How many motorists does it take to change a light bulb?

Old June 12th 19, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default How many motorists does it take to change a light bulb?

I pay road tax so the government should change them for me.

It was a cyclist's fault the bulb failed.

I am an above average driver so my bulbs never fail.

Old June 12th 19, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 19:49:08 GMT, Simon Jester wrote:

I pay road tax so the government should change them for me.

It was a cyclist's fault the bulb failed.

I am an above average driver so my bulbs never fail.

I've seen (stops to check) dozens of faulty brake lights. But the drivers
rarely appreciate me pointing this out.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old June 12th 19, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 10:44:07 PM UTC+1, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 19:49:08 GMT, Simon Jester wrote:

I pay road tax so the government should change them for me.

It was a cyclist's fault the bulb failed.

I am an above average driver so my bulbs never fail.

I've seen (stops to check) dozens of faulty brake lights. But the drivers
rarely appreciate me pointing this out.

I once pointed out to a motorist the traffic cone stuck under his front wheel arch.
'None of your ****ing business knob head' was the response.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

I'm diabetic so the Humbugs need to be sugar free.

Old June 13th 19, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

wrote:

I pay road tax so the government should change them for me.

It was a cyclist's fault the bulb failed.

I am an above average driver so my bulbs never fail.

I've seen (stops to check) dozens of faulty brake lights. But the
drivers rarely appreciate me pointing this out.

I once pointed out to a motorist the traffic cone stuck under his
front wheel arch. 'None of your ****ing business knob head' was the
response.

You just can't help some people.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

I'm diabetic so the Humbugs need to be sugar free.

Actually, I prefer a bullseye.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.