new ritchey carbon wheels, questions

Old March 28th 04, 05:28 AM
Rapunzel

Default new ritchey carbon wheels, questions

Jeff wrote:

The wheels are built with Zipp 404 rims and the Ritchey hubs are of
their own design and built by their supplier,
I have used their WCS hubs and they work and last just fine.

These wheels are hand built to order at Ritchey, I spoke to the guy who
builds the wheels during an event for Ritchey sponsored teams.

Ritchey is not the only company building wheels with Zipp rims, I
believe American Classic & Velomax is doing something similar.

Bernice

I've been told they are zipp rims, what about the hubs, who makes the
WCS Z hub? Just curious . . . thanks.

Old March 30th 04, 03:48 AM

Jeff,

The Ritchey hubs are made by Joy-Tech in Taiwan.
Jason
om...