My Apologies

Old March 22nd 07, 12:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Slack

Default My Apologies

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:07:21 -0700, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

And now for the MTB content...

I'm celebrating by getting a new fork for the X-5 today. Woohoo!

What did you get?
--
Slack
Old March 22nd 07, 12:21 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Slack wrote:
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:07:21 -0700, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

And now for the MTB content...

I'm celebrating by getting a new fork for the X-5 today. Woohoo!

What did you get?
--Slack

FOX Vanilla Coil Sprung with RLC. I'm done with air forks. I need
cushiness.

It was a good deal on an 06 at $400 installed.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 22nd 07, 12:27 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Slack

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:21:02 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:

Slack wrote:
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:07:21 -0700, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

And now for the MTB content...

I'm celebrating by getting a new fork for the X-5 today. Woohoo!

What did you get?
--Slack

FOX Vanilla Coil Sprung with RLC. I'm done with air forks. I need
cushiness.

It was a good deal on an 06 at $400 installed.

Yeah, I little nervous about the rear air shock on the Giant after riding
pure plushness with my Romic and Push[ed] RC

What 'installed" ... pipe cuter or hacksaw, quick file, bolt caliper on,
then stick it in thru the hole.
--
Slack
Old March 22nd 07, 12:30 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

wrote:

Slack wrote:
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:07:21 -0700, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

And now for the MTB content...

I'm celebrating by getting a new fork for the X-5 today. Woohoo!

What did you get?
--Slack

FOX Vanilla Coil Sprung with RLC. I'm done with air forks. I need
cushiness.

It was a good deal on an 06 at $400 installed.

Yeah, I little nervous about the rear air shock on the Giant after
riding pure plushness with my Romic and Push[ed] RC

What 'installed" ... pipe cuter or hacksaw, quick file, bolt caliper on,
then stick it in thru the hole.
--Slack

I had to have the hope brake line cut, shortened, new end put on, and
bled. They also had to put an adapter for the brakes. That's $10 I got
for free. Between the install and that stuff it's about $50. I can do
it myself, but there's no room or spot to get messy in my apartment.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 22nd 07, 12:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Slack

wrote:

Slack wrote:
[...]

I'm just messing with ya.
--
Slack
Old March 22nd 07, 03:17 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
duty-honor-country

I saw a post in another forum from "Bob" not too long ago that
mentioned my kids and then he posted my home phone number so I set out
to find his true identity. It took me awhile but I found out
EVERYTHING anyone needs to know about "Bob". I shared the information
with 2 people who have been victims of "Bob". What they do with the
information is their business.- Hide quoted text -

and when we check your profile, we find out you have been using other
people's usernames, and harassing them worse than Bob Rogers ever did

what about this ?

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...MO3Q&filter=0&

I ask anyone to click on "the real duty honor country" profile, then
click on "show all" at bottom of page, and then go back a few pages-
this guy is none other than Ricky White, unemployed welfare trash from
Pittsburgh- prozac addict- Navy flunkie who go tossed from the Navy
for attempting suicide- and faggot watch seller on Ebay- he also
threatened to sneak into a gated community in Pa. and was warned by
the police

you make the call

Old March 22nd 07, 03:27 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

duty-honor-country wrote:
[...]

Sorry,

Kevin (Bob) is far worse and I give credit to Ricky for finding him.
Ricky hasn't caused me financial loss, pain, harassment, or suffering.
In fact, he has allowed me to take legal action against a serious
criminal. I thank him for that.

There may not be anything for anyone else to get in reparations after
I'm finished.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 22nd 07, 04:24 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
[...]

Nor, if I recall correctly, has he ever posted anything as disgusting as
some of the stuff KevBob has posted about others' families.

Greg
--
The ticket******* Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html
Old March 22nd 07, 11:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
duty-honor-country

On Mar 20, 11:46 am, "The real Duty-Honor-Country"
wrote:
On Mar 20, 11:28 am, "Paladin" wrote:

On Mar 19, 10:10 pm, "Bob Rogers" wrote:

As many of you may be aware, my name is not Bob Rogers. I cannot post my real
name, because I want to protect my wife and children who are innocent. I have
been a very bad man over the past few years. I have created a lot of angst
amoung you with my childish and foolish games. I have caused harm to many
people with my unlawful use of the internet. I have been misguided by my emotions
and by my addictions. I've lost track of the things that are important to
me and most importantly, I have lost touch with the Lord.

I want to personally apologize to every person I have done this too. Renewing
my faith in the Lord has brought light to my eyes. I have enrolled in an addiction
treatment program and my wife has decided to stay with me through this challenging
period I face. I truly hope that you will accept my apologies as the Lord
has done and forgive my sins.

JD, I was very wrong. I know that you are a kind loving Father and that although
you were apart from your daughter, you have been doing everything possible
for her. The hurtful things I have said will take a long time for you to forget,
but I hope that with the help of the Lord we can all get over this.

Ride-A-Lot, you tried to stick up for your friend and I took advantage of that.
Although you never did get close to catching me, you did give me a big scare.
I have had that weighing on my mind for a long time. I don't want to have
to face legal problems, especially in the delicate state I am in now. It was
wrong of my to do what I did to you and your family. I have asked for the
Lord's forgiveness and now I am asking for yours.

To everyone else on A.M-B, I hope that you will give me the opportunity to
become a good contributer to this group. I have a long recovery ahead, but
with the Lord's help and your forgiveness I can be a friend to all.

May the Lord bless you.

Bob Rogers

First, I'm always extremely skeptical when I hear something like
this. Jailhouse conversions are a dime a dozen. Did your AA sponsor
require this? Your parole officer? Your criminal defense attorney or
pre-sentence investigator? What is your real motive? Why would you
spend years shamefully attacking my friends and their families,
begging for a bullet, or at least a good ass-kicking, then all of a
sudden you get religion and it's all sposed to be OK? Only a sub-
human goes after a man's family.

His motive is the same as all those dudes on Dateline when they get
caught, it's to try and save his own ass, nothing more.

I saw a post in another forum from "Bob" not too long ago that
mentioned my kids and then he posted my home phone number so I set out
to find his true identity. It took me awhile but I found out
EVERYTHING anyone needs to know about "Bob". I shared the information
with 2 people who have been victims of "Bob". What they do with the
information is their business.- Hide quoted text -

That's odd, Ricky...you sent me this email saying you quit posting on
the net- remember ? Just as I knew back then, you were lying and
trying to cover your tracks with a smoke-screen. In fact, you're a
net stalker with an addiciton problem.

You're also posting links to this thread, from an anonymous remailer
email address, in the alt.collecting group- here's the link to your
latest post:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...d00a3a06?hl=en

and here's your email saying you "quit posting" on the net- you
obviously didn't quit, did you. You're just ****ed cuz "Bob Rogers"
perhaps gave you a taste of your own medicine- again. And you're the
one posting pictures of 70 year old women and people's wives.

Perhaps I'll call that number that "Frugal Joe" posted, and start
informing people there just what you're up to here.

From: Rick

Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 00:35:48 -0500

Old March 22nd 07, 11:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
duty-honor-country

wrote:
[...]

click on "profile" for "the real duty-honor-country"- then click on
"show all" at bottom of the page, go back 4 pages, you'll see this-
Ricky harassing people on a daily basis- then he emails saying he
"quit posting" when he gets cornered

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...MO3Q&filter=0&

Apologies Vincent Wilcox UK 1 May 27th 05 06:32 PM
Apologies to group NBC dgk General 11 November 16th 04 01:55 AM
Apologies! Adrian B Australia 6 January 28th 04 10:42 PM
Apologies Just zis Guy, you know? UK 10 September 3rd 03 03:04 PM