My Apologies

Old April 3rd 07, 08:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default My Apologies

On Apr 3, 1:00 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
David W wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
. ..
Slack wrote:
This is getting good. How long has the sociopath been on the loose

Hopefully Libby is next in line
--Slack
Hee hee! I ran a background check (as much as I could without a PI
license). Just an average Joe. I couldn't run the criminal check, but he
did not come up on registered sex offenders. Cost me almost $50, but it's
worth it.

Bankruptcies - 0 matches found
Lawsuits - 0 matches found
Judgments - 0 matches found
Liens - 0 matches found
UCCs - 0 matches found

Some more info...

Home Purchase Date: 03-24-1999
Home Purchase Price: $210,000.00

Looks like he refied in '02. Must have needed bail money LOL...

Sales Date: 12-06-2002
Mortgage Amount: $168,000.00
Recording Date: 12-16-2002
Mortgage Date: 12-06-2002
Mortgage Loan Type: CONVENTIONAL
Mortgage Deed Type: DEED OF TRUST
Mortgage Term: 30 YEARS
Mortgage Due Date: 01-01-2033
Transaction Type: REFINANCE

Tax Amount: $4,169.11
Tax Year: 2005
Lot Acreage: 0.2100
Lot Square Footage: 9,147
Universal Building Square Footage: 2,472
Building Square Footage Type: LIVING
Total (Living & Non) Building Square Footage: 3,180
Living Building Square Footage: 2,472
Ground Floor Square Footage: 1,614
Gross Square Footage (Under The Roof): 3180
Basement Square Footage: 1,566
Year Constructed: 1973
Year Occupied: 1978
Number Of Bedrooms: 3
Number Of Bathrooms: 3
Number Of Full Bathrooms: 2
Number Of Half Bathrooms: 1
Primary Building Type: SINGLE FAMILY
Primary Building Improvement Type: SINGLE FAMILY
Exterior Wall Type: WOOD SIDING
Fireplaces Present: YES
Number Of Fireplaces: 2
Fireplace Type: TYPE UNKNOWN
Foundation Type: CONCRETE
Garage Type: CARPORT
Heating Type: FORCED AIR
Parking Type: CARPORT
Roof Type: CEDAR SHAKE

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

way to go!! Too bad it'll get you nothing....

besides. Now you've posted personal info, and are just as culpable.

It's been my experience that one shouldn't worry too much about the big talk
(R.A.L in this instance), but mind the ones who are mum on the subject...

I'm interested in JD's pursuit...

1. I posted no name or address or even a lot number. So your first
point is nonesense.

JD's pursuit is my pursuit.

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY !!

Melissa is a man with a hairy neck!!

Old April 3rd 07, 09:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
The real Duty-Honor-Country wrote:
On Apr 3, 3:16 pm, "The real Duty-Honor-Country"
wrote:
On Apr 3, 3:01 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

David W wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
aka Bobby,
I suggest you send me an email so we can set up a time for a phone
conversation. I think we need to talk about things mano y mano. It
may
just save you a lot of grief and embarrassment. I can't help you
with the
others, but I am willing to make this easy on you.
--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

http://club2risque.com/forum/profile.php?
mode=viewprofile&u=320&sid=63f9071051d234870cc1a32 e82b3a573- Hide
quoted text -

Try again...

http://club2risque.com/forum/profile...c1a32e82b3a573

cc&p if you have to.

TMI and NSFW. Ick!

Hmmm, I have no idea what those mean but I don't think I want to look 'em
up.

Greg

--
Ticket******* tax tracker:
http://ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

Old April 3rd 07, 09:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

wrote:

On Apr 3, 3:01 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

David W wrote:

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
m...

[...]

You may not want to see the profile (Freight God's) on that swinger's
site (Ick indeed, not that there's anything wrong with that), but the
abbreviations are handy and good to know.

TMI = Too Much Information
NSFW = Not Safe For Work

Matt
Old April 3rd 07, 09:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

David W wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
[...]

Ick = Nasty

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old April 3rd 07, 10:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
m...

TMI = Too Much Information
NSFW = Not Safe For Work

Thanks guys.

Ick = Nasty

Ah, that's what that means!

Greg

Old April 3rd 07, 11:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
David W

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
m...
David W wrote:

in other words you are on your own?

Old April 3rd 07, 11:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
David W

"The real Duty-Honor-Country" wrote in
message oups.com...
On Apr 3, 1:20 pm, "David W" wrote:
"duty-honor-country" wrote in message

ups.com...

I saw a post in another forum from "Bob" not too long ago that
mentioned my kids and then he posted my home phone number so I set out
to find his true identity. It took me awhile but I found out
EVERYTHING anyone needs to know about "Bob". I shared the information
with 2 people who have been victims of "Bob". What they do with the
information is their business.- Hide quoted text -

and when we check your profile, we find out you have been using other
people's usernames, and harassing them worse than Bob Rogers ever did

what about this ?

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...&scoring=d&enc...

I ask anyone to click on "the real duty honor country" profile, then
click on "show all" at bottom of page, and then go back a few pages-
this guy is none other than Ricky White, unemployed welfare trash from
Pittsburgh- prozac addict- Navy flunkie who go tossed from the Navy
for attempting suicide- and faggot watch seller on Ebay- he also
threatened to sneak into a gated community in Pa. and was warned by
the police

you make the call

little Ricky? the front porch, Scottski stalker....

What's wrong Dave, action a little slow on 770?

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...Xc24h6ww&hl=en

I dunno. Maybe...wanna come find out...

Old April 3rd 07, 11:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
David W

"The real Duty-Honor-Country" wrote in
message oups.com...
On Apr 3, 3:01 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
David W wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

What' you'll see is nothing, try again peckerneck...

Old April 3rd 07, 11:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
The real Duty-Honor-Country

On Apr 3, 6:28 pm, "David W" wrote:
"The real Duty-Honor-Country" wrote in
ooglegroups.com...

On Apr 3, 1:20 pm, "David W" wrote:
"duty-honor-country" wrote in message

roups.com...

[...]

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...MAAAC_mHdRxuLO...

I dunno. Maybe...wanna come find out...- Hide quoted text -

No thanks, unlike you I'm not into dudes. Go back into your freight
closet.

Apologies Vincent Wilcox UK 1 May 27th 05 06:32 PM
Apologies to group NBC dgk General 11 November 16th 04 01:55 AM
Apologies! Adrian B Australia 6 January 28th 04 10:42 PM
Apologies Just zis Guy, you know? UK 10 September 3rd 03 03:04 PM