Brass Monkeys

Old October 21st 03, 09:57 AM
Drinky

Default Brass Monkeys

Anyone got any ideas for keeping their Nethers warm in this weather?

Old October 21st 03, 11:29 AM
Bob

Drinky wrote:

Anyone got any ideas for keeping their Nethers warm in this weather?

Fleece lined bib medium longs...

--
bob [at] bobarnott [dot] com http://www.bobarnott.com/
"Crash programs fail because they are based on theory that,

Old October 21st 03, 11:35 AM
Simon Brooke

"Drinky" writes:

Anyone got any ideas for keeping their Nethers warm in this weather?

Good bib longs - and go faster!

;; not so much a regugee from reality, more a bogus
;; asylum seeker
Old October 21st 03, 11:42 AM
AndyMorris

Drinky wrote:
Anyone got any ideas for keeping their Nethers warm in this weather?

Put a sock in it.

--
Andy Morris

AndyAtJinkasDotFreeserve.Co.UK

Love this:

Old October 21st 03, 11:46 AM
Dave Larrington

One of these: http://www.velomobiel.nl/

?

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Old October 21st 03, 11:56 AM
Frank X

"Drinky" wrote in message
Anyone got any ideas for keeping their Nethers warm in this weather?

I had this probem. Both in winter and strangely in summer on descents.

All you need to do is to do is block the wind so anything stuffed down the
front has a benficial effect, plastic sheets or a 2 of sheets of kitchen
paper are good.

Rain proof over trousers also work.

However since I have moved my saddle forward and avoid overly padded
shorts/bib longs the problem doesn't seems so bad.

Old October 21st 03, 05:55 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

I had this probem. Both in winter and strangely in summer on descents.

All you need to do is to do is block the wind so anything stuffed down the
front has a benficial effect, plastic sheets or a 2 of sheets of kitchen
paper are good.

From now on, whenever I see a male cyclist cycling in cold weather, yet
strnagely smiling, I am going to be plagued by terrible thoughts of what he
might have stuffed down his trousers...

Cheers, helen s ;-)
to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$
do not post my correct 1 on *any* public forum - thanks

Old October 21st 03, 06:40 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Drinky wrote:

Anyone got any ideas for keeping their Nethers warm in this weather?

Wire a 12V dynamo to a heated codpiece. This may mean converting to
battery lights if you ride in the dark.

Of course, lower temperatures are good for sperm production :-)

Old October 21st 03, 06:48 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Wire a 12V dynamo to a heated codpiece. This may mean converting to
battery lights if you ride in the dark.

ye gods, this thread is doing my imagination no good whatsoever. I shall be
having nightmares ;-)