FA: Counterpoint Opus III Semi Recumbent Tandem

Old July 29th 03, 09:40 PM
Tony

Default FA: Counterpoint Opus III Semi Recumbent Tandem

Remember seeing those cool Counterpoint tandems on the century rides?
Here's a chance to own one. It's listed on eBay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=72 98

Please take a look if you're interested. Thanks!
Old July 30th 03, 01:27 AM
Tom Sherman

Tony wrote:

Remember seeing those cool Counterpoint tandems on the century rides?
Here's a chance to own one. It's listed on eBay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=72 98

Please take a look if you're interested. Thanks!

So who will be first to 100 recumbents bought and sold: Tony,
"Bentbiker", or Marci?

Old July 30th 03, 02:50 PM
Tony

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:27:52 -0500, Tom Sherman
wrote:

So who will be first to 100 recumbents bought and sold: Tony,
"Bentbiker", or Marci?

I vote for bentbiker - he had a head start. :-)

May all of your Sunsets be accompanied by Dragonflyers.

Best,

Tony
Old July 30th 03, 03:17 PM
Joshua Goldberg

a better one would be:
May a tall, attractive, buxom blonde with no understanding of morals be
pedaling your Dragonflyer with you on tow line, seated on your Sunset.
(works for me)
***********************

Old July 30th 03, 05:03 PM
'BentRider

I think I've had more than that pass through my door, but I've only
OWNED 15 or twenty.

wrote:

Tony wrote:

Remember seeing those cool Counterpoint tandems on the century rides?
Here's a chance to own one. It's listed on eBay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=72 98

Please take a look if you're interested. Thanks!

So who will be first to 100 recumbents bought and sold: Tony,
"Bentbiker", or Marci?

Bryan J. Ball
Editor/Publisher
www.bentrideronline.com