losing weight

Old December 9th 05, 03:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default losing weight

I need to lose some weight on my street cycle. I have a KH fusion air
saddle, a yuni frame, qu-ax wheelset with a maxxis creepy crawler, also
a united seatpost. I don't know how much this beast weighs, but it is
too much.

--
koebwil
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Old December 9th 05, 03:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hmm.. cf saddle with cf handle.. kh wheel set... monty tire.. and a cf
seat post

--
maxisback
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old December 9th 05, 03:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Also if people could tell me good placews to buy these things I would
appreciate it. I have only been to Unicycle.com so far.

Old December 9th 05, 04:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

put it on a diet..

--
caw89

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com/)

AIM: unicaw89

-last edited by god on 3000-01-01 at 12:00 am-
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Old December 9th 05, 04:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I live in Wisconsin to be specific. Also I tried putting it on a diet,
but it kept sneaking candy bars.

Old December 9th 05, 04:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Those darn candy bars.

A rounded frame might reduce weight, also, and you don't need those
sticky uppy Yuni frame things for trails.

--
UniTyler
UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

Old December 9th 05, 04:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

well.. unicycle.com does have the cf base.. www.bedfordunicycles.ca for
a monty tire kh wheel sset you can get a unicycle.com or bedford.. and
for the cf handle and back bumper contact S.wallis in the forums

Old December 9th 05, 04:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

cut stuf off like extra length on the seat post

--
butternuts

I'm riding again longest without a uni 1 month 1 week 3 days

some one pleas send me so bc drop plates

"stop lights are opposed of bananas green means hold on yellow means go
ahead and red means where the f**k did you get that banana"---- Mitch
hedburg
butternuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10620

Old December 9th 05, 04:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

shorter cranks for street is better anyway.

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

Old December 9th 05, 05:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Well you can try shorter crank cutting your seat post a lil...but I dont
know what else....considereing your using a very light frame, and the
saddle isnt really a heavy one ( I dont think) if it is then you can
get a gel, I know they are small and light and still comfy...But other
than that....get a smaller tire...
How tall are you and how much you wiegh?