Milestone Day for ARBR Fast Appoaching

Old August 18th 05, 03:19 AM
Edward Dolan

Default Milestone Day for ARBR Fast Appoaching

Less than 100 messages to go!

Everyone is hereby put on notice that it looks like Ed Dolan the Great is
soon to overtake Tom Sherman as the most prolific poster of all time to
ARBR. All it will take is less than 100 more messages from Ed Dolan the
Great and we will have a new champion poster. So, everyone, keep those
brickbats coming and don't hold back. Tell everyone in the world what you
think of Ed Dolan the Great. The sooner I get to be the champion, the sooner
the rest of you will get some peace and quiet.

Ed, damn it, you're just too Great for words! It took you over three years
to put that damnable Tom Sherman in his place, but you have accomplished
this Herculean task at long last. We all hail and revere you. You took no
short cuts like he did, posting innumerable one liners and junk style posts.
No, all your posts reek with content and wisdom and have been a credit to
ARBR. You truly deserve what is coming to you as the champion poster of all
time to ARBR.

But more than that, I would like to thank you for your Saintliness. You have
been almost like a Holy Man here on ARBR, instructing others in all the
virtues and how not to get sidetracked by considerations of excrement and
sex, always a trap for your inferiors. We have been elevated by your
presence and no longer sin like we formerly did. Ed, you are truly a Saint
and we have been the luckiest group in the world to have been honored by
your august presence. Please, I beg of you, don't leave us now that you have
been vindicated as far superior to the rest of us lowlifes.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 18th 05, 11:52 AM
Edward Dolan

"merryfreakinxmas" wrote in message
newsbYMe.201999$tt5.121266@edtnps90...
speaking about yourself in the third person...interesting

Hey, politicians do it all the time. But this is what happens when Great
Ones like myself cannot find their equals.

Old August 18th 05, 01:15 PM
Edward Dolan

"merryfreakinxmas" wrote in message
newsbYMe.201999$tt5.121266@edtnps90...
speaking about yourself in the third person...interesting

[...]

"... posting innumerable one liners and junk style posts."

What is really interesting is that some jerk who call himself freakin does
the very thing that I never do - he posts a one liner that is nothing if not
junk.

Frankly, I am fed up with these types who do not use their real names. They
hide behind user names like the cowards that they are. If you are going to
post nasty messages, then the least you can do is use your real name. But
that is the last thing that types like freakin and slugger will ever do.

Every Canadian I have ever had the misfortune to deal with on Usenet has
been a coward and a scoundrel without exception. Canadians are the pits,
right down there with the English and the Aussies. But Canadians seem
exceptionally stupid.

Old August 18th 05, 10:10 PM
Slugger

In article , Edward Dolan
wrote:

[...]

I have come to the conclusion that Ed Dolan is an alias for Ann Coulter-
an uninformed conservative mouth piece with no clue. Ann's favourite
rides are circling the White House with fellow jerkoff ****er Carlson.

Shut your pie hole Ann. We were never in Nam. Ever.
Old August 18th 05, 11:51 PM
Edward Dolan

"Slugger" wrote in message
In article , Edward Dolan
wrote:

[...]

I do not like cowards who hide behind user names. Maybe instead of slugger
posting his usual crappy liberal ****, he could explain to the group why he
does not use his real name.

Ann Coulter is the best writer extant today. She has wit and a penetrating
intelligence, things slugger is forever bereft of.

Slugger continues to have his mind on jerking off. Why doesn't he just do it
and quit talking about it. But anyone who does not use his own name is
capable of saying anything. He is nothing but a scoundrel, a knave and a
coward. In other words, a liberal.

Old August 19th 05, 03:15 AM
Mark Leuck

"Slugger" wrote in message

I have come to the conclusion that Ed Dolan is an alias for Ann Coulter-
an uninformed conservative mouth piece with no clue. Ann's favourite
rides are circling the White House with fellow jerkoff ****er Carlson.

Shut your pie hole Ann. We were never in Nam. Ever.

Hmmm compared to that statement anything Ann says seems moderate

Old August 19th 05, 09:15 AM
Slugger

In article , Edward Dolan
wrote:

"Slugger" wrote in message
In article , Edward Dolan
wrote:

[...]

Whatever Ann, I mean Dolan, we know who you really are.
Old August 19th 05, 10:40 PM
merryfreakinxmas

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"merryfreakinxmas" wrote in message
newsbYMe.201999$tt5.121266@edtnps90...
speaking about yourself in the third person...interesting

[...]

deleted without reading

Old August 20th 05, 03:54 AM
Edward Dolan

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"merryfreakinxmas" wrote in message
newsbYMe.201999$tt5.121266@edtnps90...
speaking about yourself in the third person...interesting

[...]

deleted without reading

Freaking needs to delete himself from this newsgroup while he is at it.