OT-big, bouncy & bent to the left

Old June 28th 03, 01:07 PM
Joshua Goldberg

Default OT-big, bouncy & bent to the left

Observation:
Ever since someone posted a bent related message (June 19th) with the
"Subject Line" = Kinky Zipper, soon followed by "Full Frontal" and my
favorite subject line was "Torture your New Friends"...this group has been
getting creamed...hmmm okay not creamed, but interfered with...no
violated...maybe molested by...er bombarded by (yeah that works), bombarded
by SPAM related to SEX and SOFTware to get rid of all those illegal nudge
nudge wink wink say no more squire images. Just the term BENT in the U.K.
means something not quite kosher, as in dodgy. Am wondering if there are Key
Words in our Subject Line that trigger some Spam site to determine we
are....you know (bent) in the ****** sort of way & tHERefore prime MEAT for
SEX ads.
Suppose the best way to test out the theory would be to write in the Subject
Line something like "Bent Dane Seeks Hot Sheep in2 B&D" and see what CUMs up
(SPAM) wise.

Old June 28th 03, 01:57 PM
Tom Sherman

Joshua Goldberg wrote:

[...]

This reminds me that we spent a lot of time discussing cleavage in
geology class and head in fluid mechanics class.

Tom Sherman - Various HPV's
Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)