John B.(Bull****ter)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 11th 16, 12:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default John B.(Bull****ter)

This message is NOT for John B.(Bull****ter). He should know by now what to
expect from me. No, this is for the newsgroup. Do not read any of the crap
that in any way relates to John B.(Bull****ter). I am posting nothing but
**** to counter his ****. He thinks he is saying something of course, but
all he is doing is posting sissified name calling. I think he must be a
transgender freak as he seems to object to a bit of profanity.

Usenet is now populated by the dregs of society. It wasn’t always this way.
I think what has happened is that the social websites have pretty much
replaced Usenet. A newsgroup like rec.bicycles.soc. is now on its last legs.
Its days are clearly numbered.

However, it is still possible to voice an opinion here, but one should do it
in the context of a message of substance and it should have something to do
with bicycles. If name calling ensues, at least it ensues logically. If you
use a newsgroup merely for personal insult it marks you as an imbecile.
There have always been lots of imbeciles on this particular newsgroup.
Sometimes I think anyone interested in bicycles must not be too smart.
Cycling may be a recreation for dummies!

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota