Amazing Bike Eqpt Sale -- Phase 4 -- The Bag Edition!

Old June 14th 21, 01:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Joel[_5_]

Default Amazing Bike Eqpt Sale -- Phase 4 -- The Bag Edition!

Here is the list of bags for sale ranging from small/med handlebar bags to seat wedge bags to Front Rack/Rando bags to frame/top tube bags to classic Carradice seat bags to brand new ultra-lightweight Vaude KlickFix Seat Post bags.

Pictures and pricing are on the Google Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

There are two tabs for the Google Sheet -- Items still available from the previous Phase Sales and "New Items" containing this posting

The Bags (and one clothing item)
- Brand New Showers Pass Rain jackets
Men's Elite 2.0 Size Med
Men's Double Century Size Med
- Nashbar Handlebar bag
- Cannondale Handlebar Bag
- New Vaude KlickFIx Seat post Bag
Ultralight at 560 grams
- Carradice Prima Rear Rack bag
- Rivendell "Baggins Little Joe" Seat Bag
- Jandd Extra Large/Expandable Seat Bag Wedge
- Jandd "Frame" Bag (attached to top and down tube)
- Chapar Handlebar bag -- Elegant
- Jandd Small Handlebar Bag
- Carradice "Barley" Seat Bag + Free rain cover
- Acorn Front Rack Rando Bag Tan 8 L capacity

Joel Voelz
Old November 16th 23, 05:23 AM
pearlvibe pearlvibe is offline
Junior Member

Thanks for posting this brilliant list of bags for sale, mate! With all the options you've got, cyclists are sure to find the perfect fit.

Since you're offering such a wide selection, I figured I'd return the favor and let you in on a little solo cycling accessory I recently picked up - it's a male masturbator Male Stroker with 10 vibration modes and temperature control! This handy device delivers mind-blowing sensations on those long solo rides. It thrusts and vibrates to really take solo fun up a gear, and warms up to body temp for an ultra realistic feel.

Best part is this little beauty is whisper quiet, charges by USB, and comes in discreet packaging, so your cycling buddies don't have to know your secret for enjoying those long stretches on the bike. Once you take this gadget out for a spin, you'll be hooked like me! Let me know if you have any other questions. Ride safe and have fun out there!