2008. Arnold versus Hillary

Old October 22nd 04, 05:57 AM
crit pro

Default 2008. Arnold versus Hillary

It looks inevitable.

crit pro

dems are botching this one to create the perfect leave. (billiards ploy)
Old October 22nd 04, 06:21 AM
antoineg

Philip W. Moore, Jr. Wrote:
Hillary could kick Arnie's ass. I would love to watch THAT debate.

"crit pro" wrote in message
om...
It looks inevitable.

crit pro

dems are botching this one to create the perfect leave. (billiards

ploy)

I'd love to see the hidden camera catch the pre-debate grope/knee in
the groin.

And Capital Poop, you are misreading this election.

--
antoineg

Old October 22nd 04, 06:37 AM
antoineg

Philip W. Moore, Jr. Wrote:
Antoineg,

You're right. The vast majority of Bush Lemmons (not the fruit) don't
know
how the "likely voter" polls are calculated. I only trust Zogby, but
even
he can't predict what'll happen based on all of the newly registered
voters,
and the animosity Bush and Baker created with the Florida debacle in
2000.

-Philip*Waves hand in Jedi fashion* You must read Mystery Pollster....

--
antoineg

Old October 22nd 04, 08:22 AM
R15757

It looks inevitable.

crit pro

Nah dude.. Screech vs. Brittany

Old October 22nd 04, 09:13 AM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

Nah, I just follow politics more closely than most and understand that it's
not possible this year to ask 2000s voters how they will vote this time
around. For instance, 90,000 more people have registered to vote in
Columbus, Ohio alone for this election. Nationwide, there are something
like 6 million (I could be wrong; maybe higher) more voters this year than
in 2004).

It doesn't take a Jedi to know that even Carl Rove is sweating
bullets...hell, Bush is advertising in Texas these days.

Old October 22nd 04, 03:09 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 01:13:48 -0700, "Philip W. Moore, Jr."
wrote:

Nationwide, there are something
like 6 million (I could be wrong; maybe higher) more voters this year than
in 2004).

Well, maybe 6 million registrations. The actual number of people
signing the sheets appear to be far lower. Especially if you count the
people that can or intend to vote.

Lafferty hasn't followed up the drugs for votes angle yet. Is he
off-line or something?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old October 22nd 04, 03:54 PM
Alex Rodriguez

In article ,
says...
Antoineg,
You're right. The vast majority of Bush Lemmons (not the fruit) don't know

You mean lemmings.
Alex