OK Brian, Bruce etc..Foreign Policy WAY OT

Old January 10th 05, 12:44 AM
Bill C

Default OK Brian, Bruce etc..Foreign Policy WAY OT

How about you tell us how we reconcile our beliefs in human rights and
democracy in todays world? Sharia law is diametrically opposed to
western values, yet Canada wants to impose it on Muslim females. The
slaughter in Africa is based aroung the tribal warfare Henry keeps
bringing up, but as PC North Americans and Europeans we have to accept
these cultures as equal to ours.
Please tell me how you people can reconcile your values with
supporting these culturews including China and Cuba.
Bill C
Sorry Ken

Old January 10th 05, 12:50 AM
B. Lafferty

"Bill C" wrote in message
ups.com...
How about you tell us how we reconcile our beliefs in human rights and
democracy in todays world? Sharia law is diametrically opposed to
western values, yet Canada wants to impose it on Muslim females. The
slaughter in Africa is based aroung the tribal warfare Henry keeps
bringing up, but as PC North Americans and Europeans we have to accept
these cultures as equal to ours.
Please tell me how you people can reconcile your values with
supporting these culturews including China and Cuba.
Bill C
Sorry Ken

Bill, you're starting to ramble, and not all that coherently.

Old January 10th 05, 12:54 AM
Bill C

B. Lafferty wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message
ups.com...
How about you tell us how we reconcile our beliefs in human rights

and
democracy in todays world? Sharia law is diametrically opposed to
western values, yet Canada wants to impose it on Muslim females.

The
slaughter in Africa is based aroung the tribal warfare Henry keeps
bringing up, but as PC North Americans and Europeans we have to

accept
these cultures as equal to ours.
Please tell me how you people can reconcile your values with
supporting these culturews including China and Cuba.
Bill C
Sorry Ken

Bill, you're starting to ramble, and not all that coherently.

How about you give us your version of a successful foreign policy. You
need to make it work in the real world.
Bill C

Old January 10th 05, 01:28 AM
Sierraman

"Bill C" wrote in message
ups.com...
How about you tell us how we reconcile our beliefs in human rights and
democracy in todays world? Sharia law is diametrically opposed to
western values, yet Canada wants to impose it on Muslim females. The
slaughter in Africa is based aroung the tribal warfare Henry keeps
bringing up, but as PC North Americans and Europeans we have to accept
these cultures as equal to ours.
Please tell me how you people can reconcile your values with
supporting these culturews including China and Cuba.
Bill C
Sorry Ken

I'll get back to you Bill. Right now I am trying to keep my house and
garages from floating away. Sierraman is really getting hammered with rain!
Here a few photos I was sharing with my cousins. Raining buckets as we
speak!

http://216.219.161.193/files/01.jpg
http://216.219.161.193/files/02.jpg
http://216.219.161.193/files/03.jpg
http://216.219.161.193/files/04.jpg
http://216.219.161.193/files/05.jpg
http://216.219.161.193/files/06.jpg
http://216.219.161.193/files/07.jpg
http://216.219.161.193/files/08.jpg
http://216.219.161.193/files/09.jpg
http://216.219.161.193/files/10.jpg
http://216.219.161.193/files/11.jpg
http://216.219.161.193/files/12.jpg
http://216.219.161.193/files/13.jpg
http://216.219.161.193/files/14.jpg

Old January 10th 05, 01:36 AM
Bill C

Sierraman wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Don't sweat this **** because it doesn't matter. Good luck with the
weather. You need to move to somewhere more hospitable like Buffalo;-)
Bill C

Old January 10th 05, 01:45 AM
Jim Flom

"Sierraman" wrote in message

"Bill C" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Looks like typical BC weather to me...

JF

Old January 10th 05, 03:36 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Bill C wrote:
How about you tell us how we reconcile our beliefs in human rights

and
democracy in todays world? Sharia law is diametrically opposed to
western values, yet Canada wants to impose it on Muslim females. The
slaughter in Africa is based aroung the tribal warfare Henry keeps
bringing up, but as PC North Americans and Europeans we have to

accept
these cultures as equal to ours.
Please tell me how you people can reconcile your values with
supporting these culturews including China and Cuba.

Dumbass -

You don't reconcile those values.

You understand that you can't make other cultures accept your values
any more than other cultures can make your culture accept their values.
K. Gringioni.

Old January 10th 05, 04:42 AM
psycholist

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill C wrote:
How about you tell us how we reconcile our beliefs in human rights

and
democracy in todays world? Sharia law is diametrically opposed to
western values, yet Canada wants to impose it on Muslim females. The
slaughter in Africa is based aroung the tribal warfare Henry keeps
bringing up, but as PC North Americans and Europeans we have to

accept
these cultures as equal to ours.
Please tell me how you people can reconcile your values with
supporting these culturews including China and Cuba.

Dumbass -

You don't reconcile those values.

You understand that you can't make other cultures accept your values
any more than other cultures can make your culture accept their values.
K. Gringioni.

I think this is pretty well said. It's like fire ants. Nothing really
works against them and if you go kicking their hills, it's really just gonna
get nasty (they swarm all over). So let the nasty little devils have their
little hills. Just do your best to avoid them and keep them out of your own
back yard.

Bob C.

Old January 10th 05, 08:07 AM
Tim Lines

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Bill C wrote:

How about you tell us how we reconcile our beliefs in human rights

and

democracy in todays world? Sharia law is diametrically opposed to
western values, yet Canada wants to impose it on Muslim females. The
slaughter in Africa is based aroung the tribal warfare Henry keeps
bringing up, but as PC North Americans and Europeans we have to

accept

these cultures as equal to ours.
Please tell me how you people can reconcile your values with
supporting these culturews including China and Cuba.

Dumbass -

You don't reconcile those values.

You understand that you can't make other cultures accept your values
any more than other cultures can make your culture accept their values.
K. Gringioni.

That's no way to run an empire.
Old January 10th 05, 04:15 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 23:42:43 -0500, "psycholist"
wrote:

I think this is pretty well said. It's like fire ants. Nothing really
works against them and if you go kicking their hills, it's really just gonna
get nasty (they swarm all over). So let the nasty little devils have their
little hills. Just do your best to avoid them and keep them out of your own
back yard.

Bob C.

If you're a Fatty Master, you sit on the ant hills and squash the
little buggers. Trust me, it may take a few minutes, but try and stay
still.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...