Inconsiderate drivers

Old July 19th 18, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

Default Inconsiderate drivers

Today I watched a car in front of me wait for FIFTY cars to pass on the
main road before one bothered to let him out. Seriously, does nobody care
anymore?
Old July 19th 18, 07:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 18:45:09 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the abnormal sociopathic attention whore's latest idiotic
attention-baiting sick BULL**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."
Old July 19th 18, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 19/07/2018 18:45, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Today I watched a car in front of me wait for FIFTY cars to pass on the
main road before one bothered to let him out. Seriously, does nobody
care anymore?

Who was riding the bike?

Old July 19th 18, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile Idiot Alert!

On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 20:40:25 +0100, JNugent, the brain damaged,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

Who was riding the bike?

The troll thanks you for taking his latest idiotic bait, you pathetic senile
idiot!
Old July 19th 18, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

wrote:

On 19/07/2018 18:45, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Today I watched a car in front of me wait for FIFTY cars to pass on the
main road before one bothered to let him out. Seriously, does nobody
care anymore?

Who was riding the bike?

Nobody, bikes can use pavements, if the rider is clever enough.

Inconsiderate cyclists again. Dave - Cyclists VOR UK 44 September 10th 12 05:58 AM
Inconsiderate Cycling? Budstaff UK 19 February 6th 07 01:12 PM
inconsiderate drivers! leadpan Unicycling 15 September 16th 05 01:31 AM
Inconsiderate bikers Maybe_one_time Mountain Biking 44 August 26th 04 01:15 PM
Inconsiderate bikers Gary S. Social Issues 0 August 13th 04 10:18 PM