Man lunges with knife at cyclists 'after they asked him to move toone side on canal path'

Old August 23rd 17, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Man lunges with knife at cyclists 'after they asked him to move toone side on canal path'

A knifeman who lunged towards two cyclists in an angry confrontation
beside the Regent’s Canal is being hunted by police.

Shocking mobile phone footage taken by the victim shows the suspect pull
a knife from his pocket before rushing at the couple, who were enjoying
a cycle ride together.

The victim, an estate agent from Brixton, said the angry clash came
about after he asked the man to move to one side to let them pass by.

The victim, who asked not to be named, said the man "just flipped out"
in the attack near London Zoo on August 12.

canal-knife-attackblurred.png
Knife attack: The angry clash occurred after the man was asked to move
to one side to let them pass by, the victim said
He told the Standard: “Me and my girlfriend were cycling on the
left-hand-side, and other cyclists were coming towards us from the other
way.

“He was in the way and just wasn’t going to move, so I told him that it
was left-hand-side traffic. Then he just flipped out.”

The victim managed to film the incident on his phone, but he said in the
panic it was left on mute.

“He pulled out an envelope from his pocket after shouting at me. It had
a knife in it. Then he started launching at me with it.

“I threw my Boris bike at him to protect myself.”

He added: “I didn’t run and we wasn’t scared. Maybe that’s my
stupidity... but I want him to be caught and wanted to get a photo of him.”

"He shouted this is my neighbourhood... I rule the neighbourhood” after
he was asked to move.

canal-knife-2blur.png
Video: The knife-weilding thug was filmed pulling out a blade before
rushing towards the victim
He added: “There were lots of people around, and some called the police.
He disappeared just before the police arrived.”

No one was injured.

The suspect made off towards Lisson Green Estate, Scotland Yard has
said. Officers are appealing for information.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "The two victims, a man and a
woman, were cycling along the tow path when the woman got into an
argument with the suspect who had come from in the opposite direction.

"The suspect then pulled a knife from his pocket and threatened the
victims, swinging at them with the knife."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a3617531.html
Old August 23rd 17, 08:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Bod wrote:
[...]

The grammar says it all about the cowardly, low life, thick as four short
planks cyclist.
I would not give a cyclist a drink of water in the desert.

Old August 23rd 17, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 21:58:25 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

"The suspect then pulled a knife from his pocket and threatened the
victims, swinging at them with the knife."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a3617531.html

The cyclists started it by asking him to move. Who cares what side you pass on?

Sociopathic idiot! tsk

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"In America you should eat American food. Not disgusting Indian ****e."
Old August 23rd 17, 11:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 7:56:47 PM UTC+1, Bod wrote:
[...]

More proof that pedestrians need to wear number plates and have compulsory 3rd party insurance.

Compulsory pedestrian helmets wouldn't go amiss.

Old August 24th 17, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 24 Aug 2017 00:05:38 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

More proof that pedestrians need to wear number plates and have compulsory 3rd party insurance.

Compulsory pedestrian helmets wouldn't go amiss.

Helmets are for learners. Once you know how to ride a bike, drive a car,
etc, you don't require a helmet or seatbelt.

For idiots and sociopaths like you it should ALWAYS be obligatory to wear a
number plate around their necks, Birdbrain, so you can easily get tracked
down whenever your mental sickness makes you act up.

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) amazing "mind" at work:
"And part of a dead fly won't kill you, or cyclists would be dying off all

Speeding cyclists on canal path Mr Benn[_5_] UK 48 April 13th 12 06:28 PM
road and canal path Coach UK 1 September 5th 06 08:42 AM
UK: River and canal-side incident reporting mikepenton Unicycling 3 April 28th 06 11:18 PM
Canal Path Cycling Cliff UK 5 December 15th 03 01:43 PM
Which side of a path? Peter Owens UK 13 December 8th 03 11:26 PM