Moment motorist driving a convertible is caught on camera confronting a cyclist and repeatedly calling him a ‘f***** idiot’

Old September 2nd 16, 01:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson

Default Moment motorist driving a convertible is caught on camera confronting a cyclist and repeatedly calling him a ‘f***** idiot’

On Thu, 01 Sep 2016 14:30:41 +0100, JNugent wrote:

On 01/09/2016 13:20, Kerr Mudd-John wrote:

JNugent wrote:
On 01/09/2016 00:53, TMS320 wrote:
On 31/08/2016 23:00, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 21:14:05 +0100, TMS320 wrote:

[]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRcrVm6FGyE

Normally when somebody pulls out with plenty of space the approaching
road user just holds back. I have no sympathy for the person on the
bike.

Really?
You surprise me.
This appears to be one occasion when the cyclist was in the right and

[]

Sorry, Have you 2 swapped sides!? What's going on?

I have not changed position in the slightest.

I am critical of bad road manners, whether that consists of aggressive
driving, peevish obstruction (compo-cam cyclist style) or whatever else
it may be.

Unfortunately, a majority of cyclists frequently ride badly, selfishly
and illegally. In this case though, the problem was not caused by the
cyclist, who even responded well to the simple bad driving of the car-user.

The car user did nothing wrong. The cyclist had plenty time to slow down, but instead he chose to attempt feeble damage to the car. If I was the driver I would have swerved into him and knocked him over. Self defence innit? "I thought he was going to hit me with his padlock officer."

--
My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.
I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?"

Old September 3rd 16, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson

JNugent wrote:
[...]

I cannot tolerate fools.

--
Women do not snore, burp, sweat, or fart.
Therefore, they must "bitch" or they will blow up.

Another thug caught on camera. Simon Mason UK 23 August 4th 11 12:27 PM
Cyclist red light jumping caught on camera! Derek C UK 6 August 21st 10 01:05 AM
Camera moment the.Mark UK 4 April 26th 05 11:47 PM
Caught on camera dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 40 February 26th 04 01:14 PM