Fourth year cycle anomalies

Old January 5th 21, 12:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default {OT:Toms stupidity.} Fourth year cycle anomalies

On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 07:56:44 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 4:20:25 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 1:08:34 AM UTC, the Thief News 2021 wrote:
.
queue the first wave,

.
Cue, you illiterate, cue, as in the famous order by a Hungarian film director, "Cue the empty horses."
.
If you're as uneducated and careless with the language as that example demonstrates, how could you ever have been so deluded as to believe you can be a writer? No wonder you had to steal my writing to have anything at all to show.
.
After that, how can you expect anyone to believe your claim that you "went to college" and "have a certificate"?

Unsigned out of contempt

His postings here show a level of illiteracy that would embarrass a kangaroo.

I just discovered an interesting fact - in Pennsylvania where Biden won supposedly by 80,000 votes, there were 200,000 excess votes than registered ballots. This was announced by their legislature. Every time we turn around there is yet another reason for these swing states to declare a fraudulent vote. My late father-in-law came from Oregon and always voted Democrat but if he saw what happened to Oregon he would have changed to Republican in an instant. Above all else he was honest and people like Jay, are not.

Yup, and here is what the state of Pennsylvania has to say about the
subject:

"Those claims are easily debunked. In Pennsylvania, for example, there
were nearly 7 million votes cast. The total number of registered
voters in 2020 was just over 9 million."

“This obvious misinformation put forth by Rep. Ryan and others is the
hallmark of so many of the claims made about this year’s presidential
election,” Murren told the AP in an emailed statement. “When exposed
to even the simplest examination, courts at every level have found
these and similar conspiratorial claims to be wholly without basis.”

As I have said before Tommy, stick to the little bits of paper and
short pieces of string. You lack the intelligence to discuss anything
larger.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old January 5th 21, 12:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default OT: AJ demos hs dementia. {OT:Toms stupidity.} Fourth yearcycle anomalies

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 10:52:05 PM UTC, News 2021 wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 04:20:23 -0800, Andre Jute scribed:
On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 1:08:34 AM UTC, the Thief News 2021 wrote:
.
queue the first wave,

.
Cue, you illiterate, cue, as in the famous order by a Hungarian film
director, "Cue the empty horses."

Cue is a timing signal.
Queue is a line of items, in this case people who joined the queue of
covid-19 suffers by attending that event.
.

Hands up anyone dumb enough to believe the "explanation" of the illiterate thief Peter Howard aka News 2021.

Andre Jute
CUE the empty horses. CUE the first wave.