FSA Headset Mistake- can anyone help?

Old October 14th 06, 01:22 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Axeman

Default FSA Headset Mistake- can anyone help?

Hi,

In my last Probikekit order I accidently ordered the wrong replacement
headset for my bike. I ordered an FSA Integrated System (IS) type headset
(the one where the sealed bearings sit inside the headtube). What I actually
needed was a Cane Creek Zero Stack (ZS) type headset, which uses a normal
cages ball bearings and cups that press into the headtube. This is for a
roadbike with 1 1/8in fork.

Anyway, my old headset is still stuffed, and I have a brand new headset that
I cannot use. So, anyone out there want to swap a new FSA IS 1 1/8in headset
for a new Zero Stack style headset before I put this on Ebay? I think the IS
headset is worth more $$$ than the ZS type, so you will end up in front.
Thought this was worth a go.

Email me at . Remove (nospam) to get my real
address.

Check out http://www.canecreek.com if you dont know what the hell I am
talking about.