Masters National Championship Results?

Old August 6th 03, 09:13 PM
oclvboy

Default Masters National Championship Results?

Anyone know any Master National's Results? Seems that the
USA-Psi-skulking.ORG web site is a bit useless in posting timely
results ... but maybe I should be patient?.. nahaaa..

Any info welcome ... or pointer's to a source.

thanks
Old August 6th 03, 09:17 PM
Andy Coggan

"oclvboy" wrote in message
om...
Anyone know any Master National's Results? Seems that the
USA-Psi-skulking.ORG web site is a bit useless in posting timely
results ... but maybe I should be patient?.. nahaaa..

Any info welcome ... or pointer's to a source.

www.veloresults.com has the official results - but so far only Monday's TT
has been posted.

Andy Coggan

Old August 7th 03, 02:41 AM
oclvboy

"Andy Coggan" wrote in message ink.net...
"oclvboy" wrote in message
om...
Anyone know any Master National's Results? Seems that the
USA-Psi-skulking.ORG web site is a bit useless in posting timely
results ... but maybe I should be patient?.. nahaaa..

Any info welcome ... or pointer's to a source.

www.veloresults.com has the official results - but so far only Monday's TT
has been posted.

Andy Coggan

Many thanks ...