Frankie Straightens Out Lance Fan

Old October 5th 08, 05:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

Default Frankie Straightens Out Lance Fan

LawBoy01 wrote:
On Oct 3, 1:46 am, Howard Kveck wrote:

Phillip, you were challenging MG to some kind of confrontation over usenet stuff.
That's silly. As for Kunich, well, you haven't been here long enough to have caught
on to him? Oookay.

I've been following RBR for about 4 years, that's enough to get that
you get mad when somebody adamantly opposes your point of view. That
stuff doesn't bother me. Flat-out, vulgar trash talking ****es me
off, particularly when you know the person saying it wouldn't talk
that way to your face. I got fiddy bucks that says Tom would say
anything to you in person that he's said here on RBR.

For what it's worth, I've had people tell me that TK appears normal
in person.

Bob Schwartz
Old October 6th 08, 07:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
LawBoy01 wrote:

On Oct 3, 1:46*am, Howard Kveck wrote:

* *Phillip, you were challenging MG to some kind of confrontation over
usenet stuff. That's silly. As for Kunich, well, you haven't been here long
enough to have caught on to him? Oookay.

I've been following RBR for about 4 years, that's enough to get that
you get mad when somebody adamantly opposes your point of view.

No.

That stuff doesn't bother me. Flat-out, vulgar trash talking ****es me
off, particularly when you know the person saying it wouldn't talk
that way to your face. I got fiddy bucks that says Tom would say
anything to you in person that he's said here on RBR.

Philip, you haven't noticed that TK has a habit of **** talk in here, particularly
trying to diminish the intelligence of people who disagree with him (and you think I
get "mad" when someone disagrees with me? wow)? The thing he regularly does is tell
people that they don't know what they're talking about when they are talking about
things that they do, in fact, know about, since they're talking about things that
they do for a living, for example, or studied in school. He frequently claims to be
an expert by asserting that he "worked for a company" that did something related to
whatever the subject at hand is. But if he actually had worked at as many different
jobs and had as many skills as he claims, then he would be the single most amazing
person on earth.

You can call it "trash talk" but a lot of people would say it's "calling 'em as
you sees 'em."

--
tanx,
Howard

I'll take the case!

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old October 7th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Oct 3, 8:51*pm, Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,

*RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 3, 2:10*am, LawBoy01 wrote:
On Oct 2, 7:11*pm, Howard Kveck wrote:

* *To err is human; to be a complete ****up is Kunich.

C'mon, Howard! *You get on me for getting into it with Magilla, but
take that tone with Tom?

remove YOUR SHOES to take foot of your mouth, m'kay?

At some point you have to stop being a tourist.

* ***** or get off the pot!!!!!

Say wuh...? I was replying to LB's post. Should I assume the pooping
in the porcelain comment was directed at him as well?

Old October 8th 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

,

*RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 3, 2:10*am, LawBoy01 wrote:
On Oct 2, 7:11*pm, Howard Kveck wrote:

* *To err is human; to be a complete ****up is Kunich.

C'mon, Howard! *You get on me for getting into it with Magilla, but
take that tone with Tom?

remove YOUR SHOES to take foot of your mouth, m'kay?

At some point you have to stop being a tourist.

* ***** or get off the pot!!!!!

Say wuh...? I was replying to LB's post. Should I assume the pooping
in the porcelain comment was directed at him as well?

Yes. Sorry for the cornfusion.

Old October 8th 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

LawBoy01 wrote:

On Oct 3, 1:46 am, Howard Kveck wrote:

Phillip, you were challenging MG to some kind of confrontation over usenet stuff.
That's silly. As for Kunich, well, you haven't been here long enough to have caught
on to him? Oookay.

I've been following RBR for about 4 years, that's enough to get that
you get mad when somebody adamantly opposes your point of view. That
stuff doesn't bother me. Flat-out, vulgar trash talking ****es me
off, particularly when you know the person saying it wouldn't talk
that way to your face. I got fiddy bucks that says Tom would say
anything to you in person that he's said here on RBR.

When people talk to each other in person, they lie. On newsgroups, they
don't.

Magilla
Old October 9th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01

On Oct 8, 10:58*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
LawBoy01 wrote:
On Oct 3, 1:46 am, Howard Kveck wrote:

* Phillip, you were challenging MG to some kind of confrontation over usenet stuff.
That's silly. As for Kunich, well, you haven't been here long enough to have caught
on to him? Oookay.

I've been following RBR for about 4 years, that's enough to get that
you get mad when somebody adamantly opposes your point of view. *That
stuff doesn't bother me. *Flat-out, vulgar trash talking ****es me
off, particularly when you know the person saying it wouldn't talk
that way to your face. *I got fiddy bucks that says Tom would say
anything to you in person that he's said here on RBR.

When people talk to each other in person, they lie. *On newsgroups, they
don't.

Magilla

It's not "truth" I'm getting at here Spider Monkey; I don't think
you're dishonest. It's just that you think you're telling the truth
when you are make a contentious or even obvious comment in a dickhead
manner. Just make your point, and move on. You try to be RBR's
Howard Stern and you suck at it. "Dumbass", "Lemon-D", "Fraud" - all
of those comments aren't the slightest bit original or clever.