GIVE ME THREE FEET BITCH

Old September 27th 11, 03:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

Default GIVE ME THREE FEET BITCH

On Sep 26, 6:55*pm, Jute Andre wrote:
http://www.slowtwitch.com/News/Landm...n_on_CA_Gov_s_...

We have the 3 feet law here in AZ. The only thing it's good for is
after-the-fact lawsuits. Virtually no drivers I've spoken to are even
aware of it, and I haven't seen the slightest change in how close
drivers come to me.

Had a completely psycho guy run his car twice at our ride this past
Saturday (5 people on the ride), hit one guy on the shoe, ran me up on
to the sidewalk. Bloodshot eyes, yelling incoherently, totally
altered. We got his tag, called 911, the guy who called got frustrated
with their questions (he didn't think they were relevant) and gave up.
I got the guy who was hit to call later and file a report. Lots of
nuts out there, be careful.
Old September 27th 11, 05:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 27/09/2011 15:33, Brad Anders wrote:
On Sep 26, 6:55 pm, Jute wrote:
http://www.slowtwitch.com/News/Landm...n_on_CA_Gov_s_...

We have the 3 feet law here in AZ. The only thing it's good for is
after-the-fact lawsuits. Virtually no drivers I've spoken to are even
aware of it, and I haven't seen the slightest change in how close
drivers come to me.

Had a completely psycho guy run his car twice at our ride this past
Saturday (5 people on the ride), hit one guy on the shoe, ran me up on
to the sidewalk. Bloodshot eyes, yelling incoherently, totally
altered. We got his tag,

Can't you get his home address and go round there and burn his wife down to the
ground?

Old September 27th 11, 06:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

o.uk...
On Sep 26, 6:55 pm, Jute wrote:
http://www.slowtwitch.com/News/Landm...n_on_CA_Gov_s_...

We have the 3 feet law here in AZ. The only thing it's good for is
after-the-fact lawsuits. Virtually no drivers I've spoken to are even
aware of it, and I haven't seen the slightest change in how close
drivers come to me.

Had a completely psycho guy run his car twice at our ride this past
Saturday (5 people on the ride), hit one guy on the shoe, ran me up
on
to the sidewalk. Bloodshot eyes, yelling incoherently, totally
altered. We got his tag,

Can't you get his home address and go round there and burn his wife
down to the ground?

He'd care more if you locked the 'fridge he keeps his beer in.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old September 27th 11, 06:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

o.uk...
On Sep 26, 6:55 pm, Jute wrote:
http://www.slowtwitch.com/News/Landm...n_on_CA_Gov_s_...

We have the 3 feet law here in AZ. The only thing it's good for is
after-the-fact lawsuits. Virtually no drivers I've spoken to are even
aware of it, and I haven't seen the slightest change in how close
drivers come to me.

Had a completely psycho guy run his car twice at our ride this past
Saturday (5 people on the ride), hit one guy on the shoe, ran me up
on
to the sidewalk. Bloodshot eyes, yelling incoherently, totally
altered. We got his tag,

Can't you get his home address and go round there and burn his wife
down to the ground?

He'd care more if you locked the 'fridge he keeps his beer in.

Well yeah but was his crime *that* serious.

Old September 27th 11, 06:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Sep 27, 12:41*pm, atriage wrote:
On 27/09/2011 15:33, Brad Anders wrote:

We have the 3 feet law here in AZ. The only thing it's good for is
after-the-fact lawsuits. Virtually no drivers I've spoken to are even
aware of it, and I haven't seen the slightest change in how close
drivers come to me.

Had a completely psycho guy run his car twice at our ride this past
Saturday (5 people on the ride), hit one guy on the shoe, ran me up on
to the sidewalk. Bloodshot eyes, yelling incoherently, totally
altered. We got his tag,

I'm glad none of you were messed up, Brad.

Can't you get his home address and go round there and burn his wife down to the
ground?

The wife is probably already paying for the mistake of marrying the
asshole. Find out where the guy lives and put three or four large
potatoes up his tailpipe. Wedge them in there real good and make sure
they're not visible. It won't **** up his vehicle, but it won't start
and he'll spend some time and money figuring out what the problem is.
It also gets him off the road for a while.

RBR Adjunct Secretary of Juvenile Retaliation
Old September 27th 11, 07:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Sep 27, 10:24*am, RicodJour wrote:
[...]

I figured he lived up the road and was trying to see where, when he
swung around in a cul-de-sac and tried to take me out. I know the car
and tag, I'm sure I'll see him again. It would be unfortunate if
someone delivered 20 tons of crushed rock to the end of his driveway
by accident.
Old September 27th 11, 07:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 27/09/2011 19:37, Brad Anders wrote:
On Sep 27, 10:24 am, wrote:
On Sep 27, 12:41 pm, wrote:

[...]

Specially if he happened to be standing there at the time.

Old September 27th 11, 07:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Sep 27, 11:37*am, Brad Anders wrote:
[...]

Take advantage of Arizona's open carry laws. On the
next ride, wear a shoulder holster with something in it.
It doesn't have to be an actual gun - a toy capgun would
do, he won't be able to tell the difference from inside
the car. I've never needed or wanted to try this, and am sort
of reluctant to suggest it as it goes against several prinicples
(like, you shouldn't need to pack to insure your safety on
a public road) but seeing this guy again would be a
special case. I bet it will get you three feet of clearance.

Fredmaster Ben
Old September 27th 11, 08:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:

On Sep 27, 11:37Â*am, Brad Anders wrote:
On Sep 27, 10:24Â*am, RicodJour wrote:

On Sep 27, 12:41Â*pm, atriage wrote:

On 27/09/2011 15:33, Brad Anders wrote:

We have the 3 feet law here in AZ. The only thing it's good for is
after-the-fact lawsuits. Virtually no drivers I've spoken to are even
aware of it, and I haven't seen the slightest change in how close
drivers come to me.

Had a completely psycho guy run his car twice at our ride this past
Saturday (5 people on the ride), hit one guy on the shoe, ran me up on
to the sidewalk. Bloodshot eyes, yelling incoherently, totally
altered. We got his tag,

I'm glad none of you were messed up, Brad.

Can't you get his home address and go round there and burn his wife down to the
ground?

The wife is probably already paying for the mistake of marrying the
asshole. Â*Find out where the guy lives and put three or four large
potatoes up his tailpipe. Â*Wedge them in there real good and make sure
they're not visible. Â*It won't **** up his vehicle, but it won't start
[...]

I expect there are legal matters that need to be
cleared first. Carrying something that appears to
be a firearm obliges the carrier to obey many of the
laws governing firearms. For instance, does the open
carry law require the carrier to obtain a permit?

--
Old Fritz
Old September 27th 11, 09:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 27/09/2011 20:19, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article
,
Fredmaster of wrote:

On Sep 27, 11:37 am, Brad wrote:
On Sep 27, 10:24 am, wrote:

On Sep 27, 12:41 pm, wrote:

[...]

Yeah in Arizona you probably have to be able to walk and chew gum at the same
time to get a gun.