Landis' fake lawyer website- was this publicized earlier?

Old September 29th 11, 07:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default Landis' fake lawyer website- was this publicized earlier?

Was I snoozing or what? This article in Cyclingnews-
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/uci-...issing-lawsuit -
talks about Landis setting up a fake law firm to harass the UCI

"Landis' reaction was one of bluff and mocking contempt. He set up a
fake legal firm and began to email the UCI's legal team. He even set up
a website for his fictitious legal firm, Greymanrod.com (the website has
since been removed), creating a lawyer to represent him. One of the
legal team's areas of expertise was in Vegetable Rights Abuse Advocacy."

That was many months ago but this is the first I've heard of it. Pretty
funny stuff! Almost as funny as Landis later blasting the UCI again with
this retort-
"The fact that they said they sued me and they didn't - you can't have
them do that. How can we trust them if they're going to go around making
things up?"

How ironic that the first thing that comes to mind is that you can't
make stuff up this good. :-)

(It is truly unfortunate that whatever "truth" exists is a subset of a
sideshow put on by morons)

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old September 29th 11, 06:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On Sep 28, 11:14*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
Was I snoozing or what? This article in Cyclingnews-http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/uci-vs-landis-the-missing-lawsuit-
[...]

Landis has got to be one of the most perceptionally challenged people
out there.
Phil H
Old September 29th 11, 07:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

wrote:
[...]

http://nyvelocity.com/content/featur.../landis-emails

There's a twitter account too, but I can't understand
Twitterish so it makes even less sense to me than the
rest of this saga.

Fredmaster Ben