Åre, Sweden ~VIDEO~

Old August 21st 04, 06:00 AM
p e t e f a g e r l i n

Default Åre, Sweden ~VIDEO~

I have been lucky enough to have a bunch of great
days on a mountain bike.

This was one of the best.

Low-fidelity version (77 mb, 11+ minutes):

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/are_low.mpg

Hi-fidelity version (165mb):

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/are_high.mpg

--
petefagerlin.com

everything that is wrong with the internet
Old August 21st 04, 06:38 AM
Slacker

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 05:00:02 GMT, p e t e f a g e r l i n
wrote:

I have been lucky enough to have a bunch of great days on a mountain
bike.

This was one of the best.

Low-fidelity version (77 mb, 11+ minutes):

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/are_low.mpg

Hi-fidelity version (165mb):

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/are_high.mpg

That's a bitch'n country.

--
Slacker
Old August 21st 04, 01:03 PM
Scott

Hey I have ridden there! That is one of my favorite places in the world
along with the Fjords.

Thnx for sharing and great video. Man you always have quality pics and
videos.

Old August 21st 04, 06:02 PM
Zilla

p e t e f a g e r l i n
wrote:
I have been lucky enough to have a bunch of great
days on a mountain bike.

This was one of the best.

Low-fidelity version (77 mb, 11+ minutes):

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/are_low.mpg

Hi-fidelity version (165mb):

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/are_high.mpg

--
petefagerlin.com

everything that is wrong with the internet

The greenery scenes seemed incongruant with the
rocky scenes. I assume though that this is in the same
(beautiful) area? Thanks!

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

Old August 21st 04, 06:31 PM
Small Black Dog

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
I have been lucky enough to have a bunch of great days on a mountain bike.

This was one of the best.

Low-fidelity version (77 mb, 11+ minutes):

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/are_low.mpg

Hi-fidelity version (165mb):

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/are_high.mpg

I was snowboarding there in january, amazing country with awesome
scenery. Whats the riding like? I picked up a trail map when I was there
but it looked somewhat limited...

I'd happily go there riding next year if it was decent, Im allready
planning another snowboarding trip around crimbo.

Small Black Dog
Old August 22nd 04, 06:03 PM
D T W .../\\...

"p e t e f a g e r l i n" petefagerlin.com wrote in message
m...
I have been lucky enough to have a bunch of great
days on a mountain bike.

This was one of the best.

Low-fidelity version (77 mb, 11+ minutes):

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/are_low.mpg

Hi-fidelity version (165mb):

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/are_high.mpg

--
petefagerlin.com

everything that is wrong with the internet

Peter,

What group is on the sound track?

--
DTW .../\.../\.../\...

I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
The rest I've just wasted.

Old August 22nd 04, 06:27 PM
Slacker

Peter,

What group is on the sound track?

--
DTW .../\.../\.../\..

Enigma

--
Slacker - who's Peter?
Old August 22nd 04, 10:23 PM
D T W .../\\...

Thanks Slack.

-

newspsc49fspgm83lxu@slacker...

Old August 22nd 04, 10:30 PM
D T W .../\\...

What group is on the sound track?
DTW .../\.../\.../\..

Enigma

--
Slacker - who's Peter?

Pete / Slacker,

I see that Enigma has several albums. What's the song / album?

Old August 22nd 04, 10:31 PM
tcmedara

Slacker wrote:
Peter,

What group is on the sound track?

--

Enigma

I was hoping you'd say Abba.....it just would have been the right thing to
do.

Tom