Stuart O'Grady Fallout

Old August 2nd 13, 06:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

Default Stuart O'Grady Fallout

Now that he has admitted taking drugs, his statement after Floyd Landis' crushing ride in stage 17 of the 2006 TDF is open to reinterpretation. (About Landis’ performance) ”I thought that was impossible, what he did. I'm not a bad bike rider and, you know, he made me look like a little kid”. That's what he said but what was he thinking........his **** is much better than mine, where can I get some of that?
Phil H

Stuart O'Grady back on bike Aeek Australia 4 August 30th 07 10:25 AM
Stuart O'Grady update - some TdF spoilers Bleve Australia 17 July 18th 07 07:51 AM
Stuart O'Grady warrwych Australia 3 March 18th 06 08:59 AM
Stuart O'Grady Dave A Australia 7 March 15th 06 11:37 PM
Well Done To Stuart O'grady - Big Solo Breakway Win. jazmo Australia 6 July 10th 04 05:15 AM