LIBERATOR said STFU or

Old November 28th 06, 06:35 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Shaun Bell

Default LIBERATOR said STFU or

Put up.... Like I said, my riding is less than brilliant but I'm pretty
sure I'm a few rungs up on that ladder lol. If you're going to talk big,
you better be going big. But even if that were the case, to make fun of
other riders at any skill level is pretty sad. My six year old knows better
than that. Well here's a few oldies just to prove yes I can pedal. Hope
none of the 12 year old hot shots make fun of it : )

http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=...C8-4881-8454-7

This is the old BC Homegrown vid. Most of the riding is Kelowna, N. Shore
and the Wood lot. I read some place how much the video was like 'cuase it
was so old school lol! Yup, I'm gettin' old.

Can't seem to find many pics for Lib....

http://www.pbase.com/bellphotographics/mtb

Oh, If you catch this JD. Check out the trail that starts off down a rock
chute with the rear facing helmet cam, called Dr. No. For natural terrain
this is probably one of the best trails around here in Kelowna.

Shaun Bell

Old November 29th 06, 08:04 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Shaun, I have no evidence that you are the person on any of those
bikes. You are probably just someone copping someone elses videos.

But if there's a way you could prove who you are and that you're on one
of those bikes, I suggest you do it.

On another note, nothing demonstrated by those bikers was amazing, it
was advanced, but not expert. I can do much of what was shown and ride
many of the obstacles.

Old November 29th 06, 08:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Marty

ups.com...

Shaun Bell wrote:
[...]

Shaun, How can you even hope to argue with this kind of logic?

Marty

Old November 29th 06, 10:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

Shaun Bell wrote:
Oh, If you catch this JD. Check out the trail that starts off down a rock
chute with the rear facing helmet cam, called Dr. No. For natural terrain
this is probably one of the best trails around here in Kelowna.

It's about time you rode something cool that wasn't fabricated.

JD

Old November 30th 06, 12:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Shaun Bell

"JD" wrote in message
ups.com...

Shaun Bell wrote:
Oh, If you catch this JD. Check out the trail that starts off down a
rock
chute with the rear facing helmet cam, called Dr. No. For natural
terrain
this is probably one of the best trails around here in Kelowna.

It's about time you rode something cool that wasn't fabricated.

JD

Hey, my whole riding career is a fabrication lol. One benefit to fabricated
stunts, none of those sharp pointy rocks. Or at the Shore that would be
green slimy rocks, hurt all the same!

Shaun Bell

Old November 30th 06, 12:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

Shaun Bell wrote:
Hey, my whole riding career is a fabrication lol. One benefit to fabricated
stunts, none of those sharp pointy rocks. Or at the Shore that would be
green slimy rocks, hurt all the same!

There's no shortage of green, slimy rocks in NC. I've even managed to
find a few in SoCal, if you can believe that.

JD

Old November 30th 06, 10:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Marty wrote:
ups.com...

Shaun Bell wrote:
[...]

I don't have any evidence of you being able to MTB either Marty, are
you a old 'has-been'?

I bet you are a smooth safe trail rider, not an adventurous one with
any skills.

Old November 30th 06, 10:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Shaun Bell wrote:
"JD" wrote in message
ups.com...

Shaun Bell wrote:
Oh, If you catch this JD. Check out the trail that starts off down a
rock
chute with the rear facing helmet cam, called Dr. No. For natural
terrain
this is probably one of the best trails around here in Kelowna.

It's about time you rode something cool that wasn't fabricated.

JD

Hey, my whole riding career is a fabrication lol. One benefit to fabricated
stunts, none of those sharp pointy rocks. Or at the Shore that would be
green slimy rocks, hurt all the same!

Shaun Bell

You're lame dude, if that is you, I'd deny it because you're lame. Hell
you're almost as bad as JD, he's a great homo fearing penguin with no
MTB skills whatsoever, just like you.

Old November 30th 06, 07:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

LIBERACE queffed:
Shaun, I have no evidence that you are the person on any of those
bikes. You are probably just someone copping someone elses videos.

But if there's a way you could prove who you are and that you're on one
of those bikes, I suggest you do it.

snip

Says he who is at the top of the put up or shut up list. When are you
going to post anything of you actually riding? Even pics of you riding
on those dirt roads and sidewalks that you call "Black Diamond" trails
would do. So far it seems like all you do is post pics of yourself
standing along side sections of dirt road ... standing there, slack
jawed .... your paunchy ass leaning on a rat bike.

You are pretty much a know nothing idiot with ~0 hours of real
experience, trying to pass yourself off as an "expert."

Old November 30th 06, 08:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Marty

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Marty wrote:
ups.com...

Shaun Bell wrote:
[...]

You're good. Not so much.

I live to provide evidence to chunky fat headed mental midgets like you.

Why don't you head for the men's room and get a hold of yourself.

Marty