Fundraiser launched for cyclist who was pushed from his bike intoparked cars

Old December 2nd 19, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Fundraiser launched for cyclist who was pushed from his bike intoparked cars

On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 5:07:13 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Fundraising, **** myself laughing.
If my car is damaged I have this strange thing to cyclists. It is called
insurance. Few pikey scum cyclists are insured as the dole won't pay for it.

I got £6500 when I was knocked off my bike as I had insurance with the CTC.
Old December 2nd 19, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

Fundraising, **** myself laughing.
If my car is damaged I have this strange thing to cyclists. It is
called insurance. Few pikey scum cyclists are insured as the dole
won't pay for it.

I got 6500 when I was knocked off my bike as I had insurance with
the CTC.

Yet, this guy is being fund raised. Says it all for a poverty cyclist.
Doesn't it?

Old December 2nd 19, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 5:07:13 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 01/12/2019 21:15, Simon Mason wrote:

QUOTE:
A cyclist was left needing surgery to pin a broken arm when pushed
from his bike into parked cars. Luke Hardman, who rides for Chateau
Impney Cycling Team, was riding
his bike in Birmingham on Thursday (November 21) at around 7pm when
he was shoved into two parked cars Mr Hardman, who works in Cycle
Republic in Birmingham city centre,
suffered a broken arm in three places in the incident and will need
surgery to pin the fractures. A fundraising campaign has been launched
by fellow cyclist Michael
Walker, who hopes to raise enough for a new bike for Mr Hardman
after his was broken in the crash. Mr Walker said: "I'm in shock that
there are people out there who
would do this for a 'laugh.' "The consequences of their actions have had
far reaching impact on
many people, especially Luke. "I've created this GoFundMe to start the
process of getting Luke a
new bike. For any avid cyclist, you spend hours saving and upgrading
bikes to race or travel and then to lose it in an instance is
shocking." Mr Hardman was riding home in Stonehouse Lane, Bartley Green
when he
was pushed form his bike. There have been a number of recent shocking
cases of cyclists being
pushed from their bikes in unprovoked attacks, including moped gangs
that have filmed themselves doing it. In September, A cyclist was left
with a fracture after he was shoved
from his bike by a masked motorbike passenger during a club ride. Andrew
Marsden, 67, needed nine stitches when he was thrown from his
bike and left lying in the road. A statement from Chateua Impney
Cycling Team said: "We are appealing
for information, from CCTV, dashcam footage, or any witnesses in the
area, if you have any information please come forward. "We are desperate
to catch these scumbags so this doesn't happen to
anyone else and maybe we can get some justice for Luke. Read more at
https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/l...JyGWQWCeJDM.99

Is there something we aren't being told in that report?

Fundraising, **** myself laughing.
If my car is damaged I have this strange thing to cyclists. It is called
insurance. Few pikey scum cyclists are insured as the dole won't pay for it.

Do you have fridge freezer insurance for your dog?

Old December 2nd 19, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

wrote:

Fundraising, **** myself laughing.
If my car is damaged I have this strange thing to cyclists. It is
called insurance. Few pikey scum cyclists are insured as the dole
won't pay for it.

I got £6500 when I was knocked off my bike as I had insurance with
the CTC.

Yet, this guy is being fund raised. Says it all for a poverty cyclist.
Doesn't it?

His friends are doing it for him, have you got mates who would do that for you?
Old December 2nd 19, 09:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 02/12/2019 17:44, Simon Jester wrote:

On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 11:00:42 AM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/12/2019 22:03, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 9:29:49 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/12/2019 21:26, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 9:15:56 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:

[...]

More proof pedestrians should wear registration numbers and have compulsory fridge freezer insurance.

You seem to have more information about it.
Was it a pedestrian who did the shoving?
Did the shoving take place on the carriageway or on the footway?

Why don't you tell us since you seem to have more information about it.

The only information I have is what is written in the report and the bit
you provided.

So we have the same information. Why did you claim I had more information?

I don't know that you have more information. I said you *seem* to have
more information about it and that was based on your mention of one or
more pedestrians (a word which does not appear in the report).

I'd be interested to know what prompted your remark, that's all, because
it wasn't anything that was reported.

But you seem very touchy about it.

Old December 2nd 19, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 02/12/2019 20:07, Simon Jester wrote:
[...]

Apology accepted?

Yes, but don't do it again.

Old December 2nd 19, 09:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

Fundraising, **** myself laughing.
If my car is damaged I have this strange thing to cyclists. It is
called insurance. Few pikey scum cyclists are insured as the dole
won't pay for it.

I got 6500 when I was knocked off my bike as I had insurance with
the CTC.

Yet, this guy is being fund raised. Says it all for a poverty
cyclist. Doesn't it?

His friends are doing it for him, have you got mates who would do
that for you?

Yes I have.
I'm a responsible road user, not some **** poor ****** on a pedal bicycle.
I'm insured and would not need to beg for help as the poverty cyclist has
needed to do. What a tossser.

Old December 2nd 19, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

wrote:

Fundraising, **** myself laughing.
If my car is damaged I have this strange thing to cyclists. It is
called insurance. Few pikey scum cyclists are insured as the dole
won't pay for it.

I got £6500 when I was knocked off my bike as I had insurance with
the CTC.

Yet, this guy is being fund raised. Says it all for a poverty
cyclist. Doesn't it?

His friends are doing it for him, have you got mates who would do
that for you?

Yes I have.
I'm a responsible road user, not some **** poor ****** on a pedal bicycle..
I'm insured and would not need to beg for help as the poverty cyclist has
needed to do. What a tossser.

His mates did it without him asking or begging.
Old December 3rd 19, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

So what the **** are you doing in a bicycling group?