where is Johan Bruyneel

Old May 26th 11, 11:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike

Default where is Johan Bruyneel

Ok, I realized years ago that cyclingnews.com and velonews were just
out to sell some bikes,
but really, you can't post a story about a missing Bruyneel at the
Giro, and then just forget to follow up on the story.
Where is he? Is he in Africa giving free bikes to starving children?
I can't even take cycling journalism seriously - I have to wait for
three years for the NY Times to cover a story,? I have to rely on
NYVELOCITY or fakefloydlandis on twitter - really? That is cycling
journalism in 2011?
VELOPORK.COM
Old May 26th 11, 12:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 5/26/2011 6:36 AM, Mike wrote:
Ok, I realized years ago that cyclingnews.com and velonews were just
out to sell some bikes,
but really, you can't post a story about a missing Bruyneel at the
Giro, and then just forget to follow up on the story.
Where is he? Is he in Africa giving free bikes to starving children?
I can't even take cycling journalism seriously - I have to wait for
three years for the NY Times to cover a story,? I have to rely on
NYVELOCITY or fakefloydlandis on twitter - really? That is cycling
journalism in 2011?
VELOPORK.COM

There's a thread on the CyclingNews Clinic Forum about where The Hog
might be.
Old May 26th 11, 05:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default where is Johan Bruyneel - he is giving bike to the 18 millionafricans suffering from walking.

On 5/26/2011 6:36 AM, Mike wrote: Ok, I realized years ago that cyclingnews.com and velonews were just

Old May 26th 11, 06:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jimmy July[_3_]

On 5/26/2011 3:36 AM, Mike wrote:
Ok, I realized years ago that cyclingnews.com and velonews were just
out to sell some bikes,
but really, you can't post a story about a missing Bruyneel at the
Giro, and then just forget to follow up on the story.

JB probably has more to fear from Novitsky than LA does.

Johan Bruyneel and his crazy schemes Mike Racing 6 April 6th 11 06:25 PM
Message for Johan Bruyneel : waiting until the final climb ... S Perryman Racing 16 July 12th 10 12:15 PM
Johan Bruyneel crticizes Contador [email protected] Racing 50 December 9th 09 08:28 PM
Bruyneel quote DirtRoadie Racing 1 May 15th 09 03:23 AM
So Bruyneel was lying... Keith Racing 4 September 10th 08 04:30 AM