Club Time Trial Yarra Boulevard

Old April 18th 05, 11:15 AM
essendon93

Default Club Time Trial Yarra Boulevard

I notice the winter crit's and time trials are up on the Hawthor
website now. What exactly does the time trial involve? ie how lon
etc. I'm going to give them a ring tomorrow, but just looking for
heads up tonight :

--
essendon93

Old April 18th 05, 11:52 AM
GPLama

"essendon93" wrote in
message ...

I notice the winter crit's and time trials are up on the Hawthorn
website now. What exactly does the time trial involve? ie how long
etc. I'm going to give them a ring tomorrow, but just looking for a
heads up tonight

Yarra Blvd.. that's my home track.. well, the track near home.. Post
any details you find out tomorrow.. I'm up for 10.5kms of
leg-burning-on-the-brink-of-up-chuck fun!

cheers,
GPL
:aero bootie covers for all!:

Old April 18th 05, 11:59 AM
flyingdutch

essendon93 Wrote:
I notice the winter crit's and time trials are up on the Hawthor
website now. What exactly does the time trial involve? ie how lon
etc. I'm going to give them a ring tomorrow, but just looking for
heads up tonight

apparently (mentioned on mascot ride on sat'y am) it was held at th
boulevard starting at the Walmer St end, going to and around th
roundabout, just short of the eastern fwy bridge and then back again.
Its against yourself and i gather they are planning to hold more than
(was it?) as many members requested more of the
(evil-skinny-looking-types-who-cant-sprint ).
Would (Im guessing) be a good gauge of one's form.

F"non-aero"Dutc

--
flyingdutch

Old April 18th 05, 12:04 PM
essendon93

flyingdutch Wrote:
apparently (mentioned on mascot ride on sat'y am) it was held at th
boulevard starting at the Walmer St end, going to and around th
roundabout, just short of the eastern fwy bridge and then back again
Its against yourself and i gather they are planning to hold more than
(was it?) as many members requested more of the
(evil-skinny-looking-types-who-cant-sprint )
Would (Im guessing) be a good gauge of one's form

F"non-aero"Dutch

Yep theres 6 of them schedule

--
essendon93

Old April 18th 05, 12:05 PM
craigster_jd

essendon93 Wrote:
I notice the winter crit's and time trials are up on the Hawthor
website now. What exactly does the time trial involve? ie how lon
etc. I'm going to give them a ring tomorrow, but just looking for
heads up tonight

The proposed course is 11km. Note that the events posted on the HC
site are provisional at the moment, pending local authority/VicRoad
approval.

I hope to have more information by the end of the week - I'll advertis
on here once things are finalised.

Cheers,
Craigster

--