Unicyclist crash on Nothing Toxic.

Old October 10th 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fraggle

Default Unicyclist crash on Nothing Toxic.

While doing the daily tour of sites, I randomly found a vid on Nothing
Toxic . com, envolving a unicyclist in a panfull looking crash. No-one
from here is it?

Not posting a link as I can't be bothered with any bitching regarding
the other ''inapropriate material'' on the site.

However, it's not hard to find, it's on the forementioned site, added
today so it's on the first page.

--
Fraggle

F.
Old October 10th 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rob.northcott

That's Goats_on_Unicycles - he posted it in the videos section a few
days ago. He says he wasn't badly hurt - "just a bit of internal
bleeding"

Rob

--
rob.northcott
Old October 10th 08, 02:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fraggle

Aah, I rarely venture in to the video section.

''Just'' a bit of internal bleeding, nothing to worry about then.

--
Fraggle

F.
Old October 10th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

also turned up at the top of break.com, goats someone bagged $400 on
your behalf, might want to have a chat with them about that

--
kington99

Dave

Old October 10th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Woah, $400? How does that all work out?

I need to start watermarking all the videos I upload so people cant
claim them as their own.

--
Jerrick

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old October 10th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fraggle

kington99;1110984 wrote:
also turned up at the top of break.com, goats someone bagged $400 on
your behalf, might want to have a chat with them about that

Damn, I think knowing that'd sting more than the crash.

Methinks someone might want to mention that it's not the persons vid
they think it is, and drop them the link to the vid on the forums here.

--
Fraggle

F.
Old October 10th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Haha it says resulting in multiple broken ribs

I don't see why you didn't link to it. There's nothing THAT bad. Least
not that I've seen.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

BillyTheMountain for President.
Old October 10th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fraggle

Well with people on here bitching over thread names and the like, I
figured the other material on the site would would be more than enough
reason to whinge. I've seen plenty worse too, but some members here
won't like the site.

--
Fraggle

F.
Old October 11th 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclist.ca

Unicycle
Moron Crashes Hard on
/NTg1Nzcz@@AMEPARAM@@NTg1Nzcz

--
unicyclist.ca

http://www.Unicyclist.ca
Old October 11th 08, 07:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Is that Phil in the background calmly adressing his screams of pain?

--
forrestunifreak