Rare Photo

Old July 21st 05, 02:27 PM
Tom Kunich

Default Rare Photo

Paolo smiling:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...LDELLIPODIO563

Old July 21st 05, 03:21 PM
Carl Sundquist

Tom Kunich wrote:
Paolo smiling:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...LDELLIPODIO563

He was visualizing spraying the podium girls.

Old July 21st 05, 05:55 PM

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...7c7d582fcb8112

quintessential ronde champ. those were the days...

long-time reader of RBR

Old July 22nd 05, 03:56 AM
Tom Kunich

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message
oups.com...
Tom Kunich wrote:
Paolo smiling:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...LDELLIPODIO563

He was visualizing spraying the podium girls.

Not to mention the lemonade coming out of my nose!

Old July 22nd 05, 07:50 PM
Mark Janeba

Tom Kunich wrote:

Paolo smiling:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...LDELLIPODIO563

Maybe the Disco PR team gave Paulo some pointers - his podium demeanor
had changed a lot from his first Giro win.

Mark

Old July 22nd 05, 08:27 PM
Jet

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:50:25 -0700, Mark Janeba
wrote:

Tom Kunich wrote:

Paolo smiling:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...LDELLIPODIO563

Maybe the Disco PR team gave Paulo some pointers - his podium demeanor
had changed a lot from his first Giro win.

Mark

I can see the 'talk' now:

Johann: 'Paolo, there are a bunch of girls in fancy dresses outside the
trailer and they have knives and pitchforks - one has a burning torch...'

jj

Old July 22nd 05, 09:45 PM
David Ferguson

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:26:56 +0000, wrote:

On 21 Jul 2005 06:27:11 -0700, "Tom Kunich"
wrote:

Paolo smiling:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...LDELLIPODIO563

Compare with:

http://www.fgc.com.br/cgi-bin/imprensa/n4140.jpg

HELMET?

lol

Hope this turns into another 300 post thread about fking helmets.

Old July 22nd 05, 10:02 PM

David Ferguson wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:26:56 +0000, wrote:
Compare with:

http://www.fgc.com.br/cgi-bin/imprensa/n4140.jpg

HELMET?

lol

Hope this turns into another 300 post thread about fking helmets.

You're lol at the sight of that picture?

Worse than Hitler! --TP

Old July 22nd 05, 10:06 PM
David Ferguson

wrote:
Compare with:

http://www.fgc.com.br/cgi-bin/imprensa/n4140.jpg

HELMET?

lol

Hope this turns into another 300 post thread about fking helmets.

You're lol at the sight of that picture?

Worse than Hitler! --TP

Dumbass---

Did my "lol" follow the picture or my sarcastic question about a
"helmet"? Use your head a little bit here.

And if I was somehow laughing that the picture is that really worse
than Hitler? Or are you just being a dramatic little bitch?

If you didn't have your head up your ass you would know that the
HELMET? comment is damn funny.

Clean the poop out of your ears and get back in the game.

Old July 22nd 05, 10:20 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:26:56 +0000, wrote:
http://www.fgc.com.br/cgi-bin/imprensa/n4140.jpg

Wow, he's riding with a prosthetic arm now?!

--
Firefox Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Ah, I finally found "the greatest bike race photo"... [email protected] Racing 12 July 20th 05 07:25 PM
Unicycle is a photo contest winner! MUniMac Unicycling 8 January 18th 05 05:31 PM
Looking for photo of car roof rack/low garage accident... George General 3 July 20th 04 10:39 PM
photo request pete66 Unicycling 6 March 2nd 04 11:22 PM
FS: Rare Schwinn Racing BMX 24 " Pro Stock Class - Super! probmx Marketplace 1 July 16th 03 05:06 AM