Mental by name....

Old September 15th 13, 09:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

Default Mental by name....

Now I know why Mentalguy is called Mental. Some people have imaginary
friends. Mentalguy has an imaginary 40ft coach that follows him around
on the motorways. (And it does 70+ mph)
Old September 16th 13, 12:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Catrap

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

Now I know why Mentalguy is called Mental. Some people have imaginary
friends. Mentalguy has an imaginary 40ft coach that follows him around
on the motorways. (And it does 70+ mph)

He's started the insulting before the argument has even started. Now, that's
what I call a psycholist!

Old September 16th 13, 06:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_3_]

On 15/09/13 22:20, brianrob1961 wrote:
Now I know why Mentalguy is called Mental. Some people have imaginary
friends. Mentalguy has an imaginary 40ft coach that follows him around
on the motorways. (And it does 70+ mph)

I have an invisible vampire duck sitting on my head. So all my friends
tell me anyway, but I can't see it :-(

Old September 16th 13, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Catrap" wrote in message

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

Now I know why Mentalguy is called Mental. Some people have imaginary
friends. Mentalguy has an imaginary 40ft coach that follows him around
on the motorways. (And it does 70+ mph)

He's started the insulting before the argument has even started. Now,
that's what I call a psycholist!

Very odd behaviour. And ironic, considering his subject line.

Old September 16th 13, 11:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 16/09/2013 15:29, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Catrap" wrote in message

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

Now I know why Mentalguy is called Mental. Some people have imaginary
friends. Mentalguy has an imaginary 40ft coach that follows him around
on the motorways. (And it does 70+ mph)

He's started the insulting before the argument has even started. Now,
that's what I call a psycholist!

Very odd behaviour. And ironic, considering his subject line.

Are those imaginary 70+ mph coaches still following you? I looked for
them on the M1 today and they eluded me. Might spot them on Thursday
when I am back down, or on the M62 and M56 tomorrow. I will keep on
looking for you.
Old September 17th 13, 12:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Catrap

"Catrap" wrote in message

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

Now I know why Mentalguy is called Mental. Some people have imaginary
friends. Mentalguy has an imaginary 40ft coach that follows him around
on the motorways. (And it does 70+ mph)

He's started the insulting before the argument has even started. Now,
that's what I call a psycholist!

Very odd behaviour. And ironic, considering his subject line.

Are those imaginary 70+ mph coaches still following you? I looked for
them on the M1 today and they eluded me. Might spot them on Thursday
when I am back down, or on the M62 and M56 tomorrow. I will keep on
looking for you.

Very odd behaviour indeed. I wonder if he realises what an idiot he is
making of himself?