New RBR Poll - Have you ever crossed the yellow line?

Old November 23rd 09, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default New RBR Poll - Have you ever crossed the yellow line?

Follow up question... Did you cry at the end of Old Yeller?

My response- yes and never saw the film.
Old November 23rd 09, 10:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Anton Berlin wrote:

Follow up question... Did you cry at the end of Old Yeller?

My response- yes and never saw the film.

The original post should have had some reference to "I Am Curious Yellow"
in it.

--
Bill Asher
Old November 24th 09, 12:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_3_]

All of the women I've ever dated did.

Old November 24th 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Robert Chung wrote:
All of the women I've ever dated did.

Score!