BiGHA Comments

Old November 28th 03, 11:23 PM
Lorenzo L. Love

Default BiGHA Comments

Lawrence Turner wrote:

Coherant? You repeatedly lie about what I have said, falsely claim I
never answer questions even as you quote my answers, continually try to
change the subject because you don't like the answers to my questions.
If that is your definition of coherent then you are even more delusional
then I thought.

The question is: Is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known
liar, who has actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?
The answer that Turner is trying to cover up is NO, no one experienced
with recumbent bicycles is buying this bike because it is ridiculously
overpriced. Not even Turner will buy one. Why Turner would be so
troubled by this is curious. If he doesn't have a financial interest
then why does he care? The only answer I can come up with is that he is
just plain nuts.

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

Main Entry: psy·cho·sis
Pronunciation: sI-'kO-s&s
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural psy·cho·ses /-"sEz/
Etymology: New Latin
Date: 1847
: fundamental mental derangement (as schizophrenia) characterized by
defective or lost contact with reality

© 1999 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

No, actually you haven't answered a single question I've asked. I
haven't lied about anything, although you say I have without giving a
specific example.

You are the one who's lied repeatedly. I've pointed out your lies and
you either change the subject or lie again in order to continue with
your Jihad against Bigha.

Here's another question. This one is for anybody, not just Lorenzo.
Who on this board really gives a hoot what Lorenzo thinks about Bigha
or anything else?

Look at this:
A post from Lawrence Turner:
From: (Lawrence Turner)
Newsgroups: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Subject: BiGHA Comments
Date: 21 Nov 2003 15:37:50 -0800
. net

. net

. net

. net

A post from TJ Theismen
From:
(TJ Theismen)
Newsgroups: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Date: 13 Nov 2003 11:24:12 -0800
. net

et

et

et

A post from the lying deceitful piece of **** identity thief who was
trying to impersonator me:
From:
(Lorenzo L Love)
Newsgroups: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Subject: I bought a BiGHA!!
Date: 21 Nov 2003 15:58:47 -0800

Notice that the NNTP-Posting-Host: is 65.125.99.194 for each of these.
This is a static address indicating that all three posts came from the
same computer. This tells us that "Lawrence Turner" = "TJ Theismen" =
the lying deceitful piece of **** identity thief who was trying to
impersonator me. Lawrence Turner or whatever name he is currently using
is a liar. Nothing he says under any of his names can be trusted to be
true. This means NO ONE on this news group has yet honestly claimed to
have purchased a Bigha.

So back to the subject: Is there anyone on this news group, who is not a
known liar, who has actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about
other people."
Virginia Woolf (1882-1941).

Old November 28th 03, 11:44 PM
Larry Varney

Edward Dolan wrote:
Larry Varney wrote in message ...

Edward Dolan wrote:

I know what to think with out being burdened by a
lot of facts.

You would have to read Shakespeare to get the allusion to McDuff.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

It's a toss-up as to which is funnier.

Mr. Varney burdens himself with a lot of facts (he has got to think
for himself and can only know what to think after he has gathered a
lot of facts) and still is not able to think correctly about anything.
Now that is funny!

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Yes, I do have to think for myself. And yes, I do use facts to help
me make decisions, help me understand things, and decide what to think.
And it's at once both refreshing and pathetic that you admit that you
do not. And you seem to take pride in your ignorance and willingess to
let others do your thinking for you!
Contrary to what you may have heard, ignorance is not bliss. And it
is certainly not something to be proud of. Sheep share your position,
but we do have to cut them a little slack.

--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY

Old November 29th 03, 12:44 AM
Tom Sherman

Default LLL and the Bigha sock puppets?

Tom Sherman wrote:

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote:

Notice that the NNTP-Posting-Host: is 65.125.99.194 for each of these.
This is a static address indicating that all three posts came from the
same computer. This tells us that "Lawrence Turner" = "TJ Theismen" =
the lying deceitful piece of **** identity thief who was trying to
impersonator me. Lawrence Turner or whatever name he is currently using
is a liar. Nothing he says under any of his names can be trusted to be
true. This means NO ONE on this news group has yet honestly claimed to
have purchased a Bigha.

So back to the subject: Is there anyone on this news group, who is not a
known liar, who has actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?

No, they are all the Bigha owners anonymous meeting.

That should read "all at the".
Old November 29th 03, 01:46 AM
Lawrence Turner

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote in message hlink.net...
Lawrence Turner wrote:
Do you actually read any of the responses to your posts? No? I didn't
think so. I ask a very simple question, who has purchased a Bigha for
the full outrageous price of $3000.00, and you freak out over it. You
need serious help. If you don't have anything to say about the subject
(that's that line at the top that says "BiGHA Comments") stop trying to
change the subject.

Is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known liar, who has
actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"Let us be thankful for the fools; but for them the rest of us could not
succeed.”
Mark Twain

Why didn't you answer the questions? Was it just too difficult?

Still trying to change the subject away from Bigha. Still haven't read
the posts. Still a psycho. Still a liar. Are you still defending a bike
that you would never buy? Are you still defending an identity thief and
fraud?

Simple question. Why does it upset you so much? Is there anyone on this
news group, who is not a known liar, who has actually purchased a Bigha
for the full $3000.00 price?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"A fool can no more see his own folly than he can see his ears."
William Makepeace Thackeray

Answers to Lorenzo's questions:

1) Do I own a Bigha?
No - I've said so many times
2) Does anyone on this newsgroup own a Bigha?
TJ Theisman says he owns one. You may choose whether or not to
believe him, but a this point I doubt you'd believe anyone who says
they have one even if they show it to you.
3) Why does "it" upset me so much ("it" being Lorenzo's Jihad against
Bigha)?
I just want to know the reasoning behind this Holy War and you refuse
to give any.

There. Even though each question has been answered many times, I
spelled it out nice and easy for you. Now you can answer my
questions:

Questions for Lorenzo L. Love:

1) What's the logic behind you Jihad against Bigha?
2) Why are you entitled to an opinion on Bigha while nobody else is?
3) Who provides the best reviews: paying customers or non-paying
reviewers?
4) Have you received counseling and have you taken medication for a
mental condition?
5) If no on 4, how do you justify recommending these things without
trying them yourself? Doesn't this counter your logic on Bigha?
6) Why do you never ever answer any questions?
Old November 29th 03, 01:58 AM
Tom Sherman

Lawrence Turner wrote:
3) Why does "it" upset me so much ("it" being Lorenzo's Jihad against
Bigha)?...

"Aaaaugh! Aaaugh! Augh! Ohh! Don't say that word."

Tom Sherman - Planet Earth
Old November 29th 03, 03:48 AM
Lawrence Turner

It may appear this way to conceited conspiracy theorists such as
yourself who wish not to answer simple questions, but I use a program
called anonomizer that mimicks others' IP addresses so Charles Manson
quoting psychotics like LLL cannot track me down and kill me for
disagreeing with him on a newsgroup about some bike. Any loser with a
bit of computer knowledge and some free time can match an IP address
to a real address, a phone number, a real address, a name and a social
security number.

I only needed to do a Google search of "Lorenzo L. Love" to find a
number of your posts on various newsgroups where you continue your
insane babbling and Jihad waging against other products such as Segway
before deciding to protect myself.

I admit, I did use your name to post - I thought it was quite funny,
but then felt bad and immediately nuked the thing. Whoop-dee-do. Sue
me. Like it wasn't you who posted a sham thread about Bryan Ball and
Bob Bryant?

But seriously Lorenzo, what kind of psycho are you that you go through
every last detail of every post on this board, including IP addresses,
and you still manage NOT to answer a single freaking question I've
asked? It seems like you've gone through every hoop to avoid
answering. Even if I was Theisman or Dolan or Wong or Sherman or
Goldberg or for that matter anyone and everyone on the board, that's
no excuse for failing to answer a simple damn question!

And again: what have I lied about? You keep calling me a liar when I
haven't claimed anything about anything. The only point I've ever
made is that you're a liar who avoids answering questions. Thank you
for again proving my point you neandrathal with a keyboard.

Now answer my freaking questions!!
Old November 29th 03, 04:13 AM
Tom Sherman

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote:
... Is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known liar, who
has actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?

Bigha (n.) A measure of land in India, varying from a third of an acre
to an acre.

Depending on how much land was in question and the local real estate
values, I might consider purchasing a Bigha for $3000.00 US.

Tom Sherman - Planet Earth
Old November 29th 03, 07:00 AM
Lorenzo L. Love

Default Lawrence Turner amits he is an identity thief

Lawrence Turner wrote:
It may appear this way to conceited conspiracy theorists such as
yourself who wish not to answer simple questions, but I use a program
called anonomizer that mimicks others' IP addresses so Charles Manson
quoting psychotics like LLL cannot track me down and kill me for
disagreeing with him on a newsgroup about some bike. Any loser with a
bit of computer knowledge and some free time can match an IP address
to a real address, a phone number, a real address, a name and a social
security number.

Any loser with some free time can create sock puppets and commit
identity theft.

I only needed to do a Google search of "Lorenzo L. Love" to find a
number of your posts on various newsgroups where you continue your
insane babbling and Jihad waging against other products such as Segway
before deciding to protect myself.

Is the Seqway another product you are going lie about and say you have?

I admit, I did use your name to post - I thought it was quite funny,
but then felt bad and immediately nuked the thing. Whoop-dee-do. Sue
me. Like it wasn't you who posted a sham thread about Bryan Ball and
Bob Bryant?

You think identity theft, lies and deceit are funny? You are a
psychopath. Canceling your attempt at identity theft does not negate it.
And for the record, I don't know who those people are. I post under my
own name, not hiding behind a variety of sock puppets like some
psychopaths do.

But seriously Lorenzo, what kind of psycho are you that you go through
every last detail of every post on this board, including IP addresses,
and you still manage NOT to answer a single freaking question I've
asked? It seems like you've gone through every hoop to avoid
answering. Even if I was Theisman or Dolan or Wong or Sherman or
Goldberg or for that matter anyone and everyone on the board, that's
no excuse for failing to answer a simple damn question!

Your questions are off topic. Nor have you answered any.

And again: what have I lied about? You keep calling me a liar when I
haven't claimed anything about anything. The only point I've ever
made is that you're a liar who avoids answering questions. Thank you
for again proving my point you neandrathal with a keyboard.

Anyone who has bothered to read this thread has seen your lies.

Now answer my freaking questions!!
1) What's the logic behind you Jihad against Bigha?

I state the obvious that it is grossly over priced ank ask a simple
question, who has bought one, and that's a Jihah? There is only one
person waging a war there, with lies, deceit and identity theft. Fanatic.

2) Why are you entitled to an opinion on Bigha while nobody else is?

An opinion is what I am asking for. Fool.

3) Who provides the best reviews: paying customers or non-paying
reviewers?

Answered several times, but you keep lying that I haven't. Psychotic.

4) Have you received counseling and have you taken medication for a
mental condition?

Have you? I'm not the one spewing lies about owning a bike I never will
buy. Liar.

5) If no on 4, how do you justify recommending these things without
trying them yourself? Doesn't this counter your logic on Bigha?
6) Why do you never ever answer any questions?

Have you stopped beating your wife?

Not one word this deceitful person says can be taked as factual. How
many other sock puppets does this psycho use on this news group?

Old November 29th 03, 08:16 AM
Edward Dolan

Edward Dolan wrote:

Mr. Varney burdens himself with a lot of facts (he has got to think
for himself and can only know what to think after he has gathered a
lot of facts) and still is not able to think correctly about anything.
Now that is funny!

Yes, I do have to think for myself. And yes, I do use facts to help
me make decisions, help me understand things, and decide what to think.
And it's at once both refreshing and pathetic that you admit that you
do not. And you seem to take pride in your ignorance and willingess to
let others do your thinking for you!
Contrary to what you may have heard, ignorance is not bliss. And it
is certainly not something to be proud of. Sheep share your position,
but we do have to cut them a little slack.

When confronted with a fact it is necessary to evaluate it. And many
times also, the source
of the fact has to be evaluated too. For instance, I have learned from
bitter experience with
Mr. Sherman that his facts are highly suspect. My point is that
judgement must be brought to
bear to decide what to think of a fact.

More often than not most facts brought to bear on an argument turn out
to be irrelevant.
Evaluation of facts is critical, otherwise one can be falsely
persuaded of something that is
not true. Politics is rife with this sort of thing. Normally, once you
can get agreement on what
facts are important and relevant you can get pretty close to overall
agreement.

But let us not worship facts. We still have to bring to bear our own
thinking and that thinking
is for the most part not much determined by the facts. For instance, I
can hardly ever agree
with a woman about anything. They always seem to be off the subject
and do not even know
what the subject is. Obviously, we have different thinking processes
going on and the facts
are irrelevant. You do not fall into that category as I do understand
what you mean.

A fact by itself means next to nothing. It has to be placed into a
hierarchy of facts and made
to fit into the overall scheme of things as determined by other facts
which are hidden. The
Lorenzo-Turner dialogues on this thread are illustrative of this
phenomenon, although they
are both reduced to calling one another crazy by now. But I can
understand what their
argument is about because they are coming at it (their area of
disagreement) from slightly
different directions armed with slightly different facts. It is a
universal problem and it is never
going to go away. We might as well agree to disagree.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota
Old December 1st 03, 10:21 AM
Dave Larrington

Lorenzo L. Love wrote:
So back to the subject: Is there anyone on this news group, who is
not a known liar, who has actually purchased a Bigha for the full
$3000.00 price?

I think that by now we have probably established that there isn't. So could
you kindly stop asking?

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

new Bigha web site... Ernest General 11 November 30th 03 01:41 PM
BiGHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 1 September 28th 03 08:03 AM
BigHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 2 September 28th 03 01:50 AM