Peace Themed Jerseys?

Old January 6th 04, 02:25 AM
tcmedara

Default Peace Themed Jerseys?

William Paling wrote:
Does anyone know where you can buy cycling jerseys with an anti-war or
anti-Bush theme?

Thanks,
Bill

Seriously though, if you're truly interested in supporting organizations
that ensure peace, then try these:

http://tinyurl.com/2pekj

http://tinyurl.com/39ws8

Tom

Old January 6th 04, 02:28 AM
Paladin

tcmedara wrote:

William Paling wrote:

Does anyone know where you can buy cycling jerseys with an anti-war or
anti-Bush theme?

Thanks,
Bill

Seriously though, if you're truly interested in supporting organizations
that ensure peace, then try these:

http://tinyurl.com/2pekj

http://tinyurl.com/39ws8

Tom

Hooyah! Master Chief!

Dat's da right stuff!

paladin

Old January 6th 04, 02:33 AM
Chris B.

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 20:40:41 -0500, "David L. Johnson"
wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:49:07 -0600, Kevan Smith wrote:

I protested the Iraq war at a Bush rally and was threatened with arrest. I also
protested in front of a federal building and was threatened with various bodily
harm and had a gun pointed at me. And I protested in front of an Air Force base
and got lots of supportive feedback and police protection.

You chose your locales in order to maximize the chance of your being
arrested.

Yeah, he should have stayed in a 'Free Speech Zone'.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/US/Wo..._031112-1.html
Old January 6th 04, 02:43 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

"tcmedara" wrote in message
Kevan Smith wrote:

I protested the Iraq war at a Bush rally and was threatened with
arrest. I also protested in front of a federal building and was
threatened with various bodily harm and had a gun pointed at me. And
I protested in front of an Air Force base and got lots of supportive
feedback and police protection.

You should stop useless activities like those mentioned above and go ride
your bike.

Tom (who couldn't ride while deployed for the Iraq war)

Moron -

Were you deployed for "freedom" or pocketbooks of friends of people in high
places?

If it's "freedom", then how about that freedom of speech?

Kevan's misguided - if this single post is an indication, you look to be at
about the same level.

K. Gringioni
no friend of the knee jerkers, left, right or center

Old January 6th 04, 02:45 AM
Shawn Curry

David Reuteler wrote:

In rec.bicycles.misc tcmedara wrote:
: try www.uselessgestures.com

holy ****, you found an unclaimed domain-name composed entirely of english
words! i'd stake it if i were you .. not many of those left.

Found another www.****ingfrovirginity.com
www.****ingforvirginity.net however is taken

Shawn
Old January 6th 04, 03:02 AM
Danny Callen

"tcmedara" wrote in message
William Paling wrote:
Does anyone know where you can buy cycling jerseys with an anti-war or
anti-Bush theme?

Thanks,
Bill

Seriously though, if you're truly interested in supporting organizations
that ensure peace, then try these:

http://tinyurl.com/2pekj

http://tinyurl.com/39ws8

Tom

No offense intended to anyone BUT WHAT HAS ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BIKE
RACING? (Sorry for yelling..).

Danny Callen

Old January 6th 04, 03:18 AM
S o r n i

Danny Callen wrote:

No offense intended to anyone BUT WHAT HAS ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO
WITH BIKE RACING? (Sorry for yelling..).

Psst, Danny. Look at the top of the page.

Bill "said in a whisper" S.

Old January 6th 04, 03:18 AM
John Harlow

Does anyone know where you can buy cycling jerseys with an anti-war or
anti-Bush theme?

Bill, expressing your religious, political, great pumpkin etc. views on
bumpers or shirts (or usenet for that matter) unfortunately does nothing to
change people's minds; rather the usual reaction is for people to "dig in".
If you really want to make a difference, get involved in the political,
religious etc. process.

Old January 6th 04, 03:31 AM
tcmedara

Danny Callen wrote:

No offense intended to anyone BUT WHAT HAS ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO
WITH BIKE RACING? (Sorry for yelling..).

Danny Callen

Am I to take it that you're not the same Danny Callen who wrote:

"Yes, please WARN me if some BLEEDING Heart wants an anti-Bush jersey. I
wish
the Dems could come up with someone at least interesting. At this point the
Bush campaign will at least not have to waste money campaigning.....

Danny Callen"

That's the only logical conclusion I can draw. Only an idiot would to reply
to a post and then come back later whinging about it being off topic. That
would just be downright irrational and stupid. No offense, but there's
either someone using your name or you're just an idiot. Should we place
bets?

Tom (not so concerned about OT posts, but dislikes irrational thought)

Old January 6th 04, 03:32 AM
Danny Callen

"S o r n i" wrote in message
Danny Callen wrote:

No offense intended to anyone BUT WHAT HAS ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO
WITH BIKE RACING? (Sorry for yelling..).

Psst, Danny. Look at the top of the page.

Bill "said in a whisper" S.

yeh I just realized it was cross posted. Another of my pet peaves....

Danny Callen