Tour de Suisse

Old June 12th 04, 04:11 PM
BernardH

Default Tour de Suisse

Jan wins first stage...in a "Sprint" out of a small group

Old June 12th 04, 04:16 PM
Richard Adams

BernardH wrote:

Jan wins first stage...in a "Sprint" out of a small group

Someone probably dropped a donut near the finish line.

Old June 12th 04, 04:19 PM
BernardH

or maybe he tries to go for "green" in July...

Old June 12th 04, 04:24 PM
Jeff Jones

"Richard Adams" wrote in message
BernardH wrote:

Jan wins first stage...in a "Sprint" out of a small group

Someone probably dropped a donut near the finish line.

I thought it was supposed to be a sprinters' stage? Interesting result and
definitely good in light of upcoming events in France. Oh well, we'll see
how he goes in the bergs.

Jeff

Old June 12th 04, 04:37 PM
BernardH

1. Ullrich Jan (T-Mobile Team) 2. Camenzind Oskar (Phonak Hearing Systems)
gl.Z. 3. Jeker Fabian (Saunier-Duval Prodir) gl.Z. 4. Zampieri Steve (Vini
Caldirola-Nobili Rubinetterie) gl.Z. 5. Canada Garcia David (Saunier-Duval
Prodir) gl.Z. 6. Moos Alexandre (Phonak Hearing Systems) + 15"
Durchnittgeschwindigkeit für Ullrich: 42.66 km/h.

Old June 12th 04, 04:40 PM
Marlene Blanshay

BernardH wrote:

Jan wins first stage...in a "Sprint" out of a small group

Someone probably dropped a donut near the finish line.

I thought it was supposed to be a sprinters' stage? Interesting result and
definitely good in light of upcoming events in France. Oh well, we'll see
how he goes in the bergs.

Jeff

Go Jan go! Hopp! Hopp!

Old June 12th 04, 04:45 PM
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Richard Adams wrote:

BernardH wrote:

Jan wins first stage...in a "Sprint" out of a small group

Someone probably dropped a donut near the finish line.

More likely a 'berliner'.

--
tanx,
Howard

"Copper will never be gold"
Shellac

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old June 12th 04, 05:26 PM
BernardH

May you check here for the Berliner...

http://www.skypro.tv/asx/tds_01_400k.asx

400K

Old June 12th 04, 08:56 PM
Alexander Lackner

"BernardH" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
1. Ullrich Jan (T-Mobile Team) 2. Camenzind Oskar (Phonak Hearing Systems)
gl.Z. 3. Jeker Fabian (Saunier-Duval Prodir) gl.Z. 4. Zampieri Steve (Vini
Caldirola-Nobili Rubinetterie) gl.Z. 5. Canada Garcia David (Saunier-Duval
Prodir) gl.Z. 6. Moos Alexandre (Phonak Hearing Systems) + 15"
Durchnittgeschwindigkeit für Ullrich: 42.66 km/h.

Meaningless addendum: according to radsportnews.com, Camenzind was whining
about Ullrich boxing him in unfairly in the finishing sprint.

---