wide tire on giraffe

Old August 5th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicyclist of Oz

Default wide tire on giraffe

How wide of a tire can the Torker TX have? Thanks.

--
Unicyclist of Oz

"-Hello. How are you?
-No cucumber."
--My dumb brother talking to a Subway employee
Unicyclist of Oz's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9862

Old August 5th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
irvinegr

prolly jsut the one it comes with... i have a similar one and i tryed to
put one of my old trials tires on and it didnt work...

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old August 5th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

I think you can fit a 2.3 tire for the max on a giraffe, I will have to
check once I get home.

Take it to your LBS and ask them to find the fattest tire they can fit
on it, they probaby wouldnt mind swapping out about 4 tires to find the
right size.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Old August 5th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
abbabibble

i can see where this is going... Triams giraffing... schweet...

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'NOW ON SALE: ONE WHEEL ALL REAL SHIRTS!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
' want a free ipod? click here!'
(http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=664720)
PANIC BUTTON--' '
(http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)[/b]

carsonpalooza wrote:

it's not over until the cake is all gone.

abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old August 5th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
october

trials giraffe?
watch the last video on the koxx-one page, it's the one where they go
to denmark... look for the guy on the giraffe...

--
october
october's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12451

Old August 5th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

At unicon some guys had a custom trials giraffe with belt drive, a hand
made frame and a trials 19" rim with the CC 2.5" tyre, it was
fantastic. I think you could probably go a little larger in the TX,
however if you are considering doing trials on it they do bend easily,
my friend bent the axle on his doing nothing larger than dropping
curbs. I have one aswell and the frame flexes massively if you try to
hop on it. The limitation with the tyre is the width rather than the
height so you could get something which was knobbly but not
particularly wide if you want more grip for rough ground.

--
kington99

Dave

Old August 6th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
al_lieffring

How about a 4.25" wide tire

|Filename: chopperiaffeIII.jpg |

al_lieffring

sola rota Ya'll
Al Lieffring :O)
I unicycle for IXOYE 'cause they're so delicious
'Al's Unicycling Club'

Old August 6th 06, 12:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

That's beautiful, but it seems somehow different from a standard TX.
Must be a pain to ride, I've ridden that tyre briefly on a normal uni
and found it pretty difficult to turn on.

--
kington99

Dave

Old August 6th 06, 12:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

what size is that seatpost?

--
iridemymuni

Evan Byrne wrote:
hope you like my super crappy present, but hey, you said you needed a
wrench.

~~hold bananas and chug counterfeit tobasco for christ~~

'Bike Coalition!!' (www.bikecoalition.com)
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old August 6th 06, 12:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

that is the coolest giraffe i have ever seen

--
tomtrevor

'A GALLERY!!'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=196944)
'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
So, what are you wearing?
You know your not in the hood when you think a 'cap in your ass' is a
funny place to put a hat.
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
(http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
(http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
(http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
(http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)o'm'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'r'
(http://www.tlb.org/park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)n'd'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'l'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)i'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)k'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
(http://www.break.com/)
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Rear Tire Number 5 Marian Techniques 12 March 3rd 06 02:32 PM
Cleaning Glue off of Tire Sidewalls? [email protected] Techniques 47 August 2nd 05 07:59 AM
Tire size for 180 lb rider David Kerber General 36 May 29th 04 11:38 AM
HED H3 tire blow off nospam Techniques 35 May 24th 04 03:34 AM
DIY Tire Removal 2 g.daniels Techniques 4 May 21st 04 05:25 PM