Can we bring back the Golden Age of the Bicycle?

Old August 24th 09, 12:42 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default OT - Semitic

"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
Opus the Poet wrote:
On Aug 23, 5:22 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
snip

Why would Mr. Sherman bother to defend Jewish rabbis when he equates
Palestinian terrorist suicide bombers with the Israeli military? I
wonder
who is the anti-Semite here?

Since both the Palestinians and the Israelis are of Semitic descent,
supporting one or the other is pro-Semitic. If you believe the
legends, they are both descended from Abraham, the Arabs via Ishmael,
the Jews via Israel.

Actually, all but a handful of the Semitic Jews who remained in the area
after the diaspora later converted to Islam or Christianity and became the
Palestinians, so they truly are "Children of Israel". Meanwhile, Zionism
originated among the Ashkenazim Jews who are ethnically European, and not
Semitic.

Once you convert, you are no longer a Jew. The Jews in Europe were no more
European than a Zulu from South Africa would be. They were in the same
category as gypsies, another alien race that was also hated by most
Europeans.

I propose genetic testing, and only those who are primarily Semitic get to
stay in the area west of the Jordan River and south of Lebanon.

Genetic testing is irrelevant. All that is relevant is how you identify
yourself.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 24th 09, 12:47 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Still Just Me -" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 10:50:54 -0500, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:

Actually, all but a handful of the Semitic Jews who remained in the area
after the diaspora later converted to Islam or Christianity and became
the Palestinians, so they truly are "Children of Israel". Meanwhile,
Zionism originated among the Ashkenazim Jews who are ethnically
European, and not Semitic.

I propose genetic testing, and only those who are primarily Semitic get
to stay in the area west of the Jordan River and south of Lebanon.

OK, but if you do that, the USA needs to test and only those who have
native American DNA get to stay in the area west of Bar Harbor, ME and
east of Rockport, CA.

The New World belongs to whomever can hold it. The native Indians (emigrants
from NE Siberia) had no more right to it than we do. Might makes right. The
Indian lost his world and we won our world. How much longer we shall be able
to keep it is anyone's guess.

Old August 24th 09, 12:57 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

wrote:

Actually, all but a handful of the Semitic Jews who remained in the area
after the diaspora later converted to Islam or Christianity and became
the Palestinians, so they truly are "Children of Israel". Meanwhile,
Zionism originated among the Ashkenazim Jews who are ethnically
European, and not Semitic.

I propose genetic testing, and only those who are primarily Semitic get
to stay in the area west of the Jordan River and south of Lebanon.

OK, but if you do that, the USA needs to test and only those who have
native American DNA get to stay in the area west of Bar Harbor, ME and
east of Rockport, CA.

The Zionists attempt to justify their ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians
through the claim the Yahweh granted them the land. Nowhere in the Old
Testament does it mention Yahweh granting the land to a group of people
primarily from Eastern Europe and what was the Russian Empire.

The Jews of Europe remained Jews in their genetics, their ethnicity, their
traditions and their religion. They did not "melt" into Europe.

Only American Jews are in danger of disappearing due to intermarriage.
Secular Jews are destined for oblivion, not seeming to realize it was only
their religion that kept them whole as a people.

Old August 24th 09, 01:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Can we bring back the Golden Age of the Bicycle?

"AMuzi" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
The Jews rejected Jesus. Many a pogrom was based on just that very thing.

Jesus would have remained a Near East curiosity if He hadn't been
Hellenized by the West.

Ed, Ed, Ed.
It was 140 years after Corinth. I think you mean "Romanized"

"Hellenized" is the proper term. It refers to the Greco-Roman world in
general as opposed to the Near Eastern (oriental) world.

Old August 24th 09, 01:44 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Still Just Me - wrote:
OK, but if you do that, the USA needs to test and only those who have
native American DNA get to stay in the area west of Bar Harbor, ME and
east of Rockport, CA.

A nation with no Italians?
What good is that?

Would that mean no red bicycles?

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
Celebrity culture is an opposite of community, informing us
Old August 24th 09, 08:13 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Still Just Me -" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 18:57:32 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Only American Jews are in danger of disappearing due to intermarriage.
Secular Jews are destined for oblivion, not seeming to realize it was only
their religion that kept them whole as a people.

The same goes for many cultures, although the Jews are a bit more
nomadic than many. The loss of old traditions, along with a dramatic
mixing of peoples of varying backgrounds, has diluted many groups to
the point that many cultures are ceasing to exist, even in their
native land.

All of the above is only too true, but the Jews were a very special people
due to their reliance on The Book. Very few other ancient peoples resident
in the Near East from earliest times survived for two thousand years. It is
very difficult to explain this without their peculiar reliance on The Book.

There was a program on the TV recently about how the ancient Israelites were
actually no different from the occupants of the land of Canaan except that
they were dispossessed and poor. Even if true, the Israelites (Jews)
survived and the Philistines did not.

Old August 24th 09, 08:29 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Still Just Me -" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 11:08:29 -0500, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:

I propose genetic testing, and only those who are primarily Semitic get
to stay in the area west of the Jordan River and south of Lebanon.

OK, but if you do that, the USA needs to test and only those who have
native American DNA get to stay in the area west of Bar Harbor, ME and
east of Rockport, CA.

The Zionists attempt to justify their ethnic cleansing of the
Palestinians through the claim the Yahweh granted them the land. Nowhere
in the Old Testament does it mention Yahweh granting the land to a group
of people primarily from Eastern Europe and what was the Russian Empire.

Not my point: The point is that events have occurred in the past that
have left certain groups of people in certain locations. Their claims
to those locations are sometimes rather recent. What claims do we
immigrants have to the lands of the USA? Should we revert Europe and
Asia to the layout of the early 1900's? the 1800's? the 700's? 34 AD?

The European claim to the New World is as good as any other claim. The
French thought they could take over all of North Africa west of Lybia in the
19th century, but they failed miserably. Reason? Not enough French wanted to
go there.

People are where they are today. We need to find reasonable
accommodation for everyone, with the current state (not State) as a
foundation.

Not everyone would agree with you about where different people belong. Idi
Amin kicked all the Indians out of Uganda under threat of death - and they
left almost overnight! We are a long way from ever becoming one world.

It will be interesting to see if the Europeans ever unite in any meaningful
way. Frankly, I doubt it. The hatreds there run deep and most likely can
never be overcome. The recent break up of Yugoslavia should be an object
lesson for us all.

Old August 24th 09, 10:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Keitht

Edward Dolan wrote:

Nice try Opus, but everyone in the world knows what is meant by the term
anti-Semite. The fact is that I do not hate the Jews, like some I could name
here on these newsgroups, but I do hate the Arabs, not because they are
Arabs, but because they are mostly Muslims. If and when the Arabs ever get
rid of their despicable religion, they can join the rest of the civilized
world.

So, that take you out of 'being a christian' then.

The people who brought so much art, medicine, techniology and learning,
so much that the chritians (so rabidly orthodox they didn't wash - the
great unwashed) decided the threat was so great they had to burn
libraries and other places of learning.

Do me a favour - look at history and not religious books for facts.

If there's one thing I hate it's racists and religious people are the
most rabid racists I've ever seen. Two-faced as well with all thier fake
piety. Two-faced war-mongers.

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.
Old August 24th 09, 10:19 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Keitht

Tom Sherman °_° wrote:

Hey Ed,

A large number of Palestinian and Lebanese Arabs are Christians.

No, no! they are the wrong colour for being Xtian.

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.
Old August 24th 09, 04:27 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Keitht

Still Just Me - wrote:
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 02:29:55 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

It will be interesting to see if the Europeans ever unite in any meaningful
way. Frankly, I doubt it. The hatreds there run deep and most likely can
never be overcome. The recent break up of Yugoslavia should be an object
lesson for us all.

Even more so, the Arab countries. There are wide gaps and much hatred
between groups inter or intra countries. They have the Jews to hate
right now. If they didn't they'd be warring with each other even more
often.

and they've still got our oil, *******s!

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.