Legs, when you going to bring back you web site?

Old March 25th 04, 11:11 PM
paul

Default Legs, when you going to bring back you web site?

It inspired me to look further, and I feel that there is a hole in the
recumbent fabric of the universe

yours

A fan
--
..paul

If at first you don't succeed...
Skydiving is probably not the sport for you.
Old March 26th 04, 09:54 AM
Dave Larrington

Er, eventually. So much to do, so little time to do it. Actually that's
not strictly true, and I may even get round to doing some of it Real Soon
Now as it's all very quiet here in the Nut Mines at the moment. And not
likely to get much noisier :-(

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Old March 29th 04, 10:33 AM
Dave Larrington

paul wrote:

The Nut Mines? a euphemisum for your place of employment? You likely
be out of a job soon? If so, then ( and commiserations

Yep, wherein I toil mining nuts for Evil Squirrels. Alas the Evil Squirrels
have dug up most of the nuts and transported them to 'melica; thus many of
us are to be brutally slain, or have been already. I do not get to trouser
my redundancy money until the end of June as there are still a few nuts to
be mined, polished and sent to 'melica, and there is a possibility of
different gainful employment within the same outfit, so things are not quite
as bleak as might otherwise be the case. However, there is a word to sum up
the general situation, and it is this:

Bah!

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/