I wonder if they forgive us for becoming their predators?

Old July 30th 09, 08:11 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default I wonder if they forgive us for becoming their predators?

Originally Posted by fetad
"I agree, walking is definitely being at the bottom of the food chain.
For every reason I stopped riding on the sidewalk, the ped goes
through everyday...except they can't do anything about it."

***

The way it works is like this:

They put you at the bottom of the food chain on the roads, and then
you move on to the sidewalks, where you put pedestrians at the bottom
of the food chain, particularly the elderly.

I wonder if they forgive us for becoming their predators?