Pre-WW2 Czechoslovakia (I think) 'Bents (and other things)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 17th 10, 05:14 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Default Pre-WW2 Czechoslovakia (I think) 'Bents (and other things)

I like the small wheel 'bents (in the first 58 seconds of the video).
Also note that there is a bike very much like what became the "standard"
SWB 'bent configuration in the US in the 1990's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdlpJqHxLxk.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

czechoslovakia mountain biking schwerman Mountain Biking 16 March 11th 06 09:08 AM
Why are 'bents... Chris Smith UK 25 January 10th 06 10:27 AM
What are the USS SWB 'bents? [email protected] Recumbent Biking 4 March 31st 05 10:31 AM
Bents Oddcyclist Recumbent Biking 10 July 10th 04 05:26 PM