Gaint Revive

Old September 6th 03, 03:40 AM
dvderek

Default Gaint Revive

Hello, all.
I wanted to say hello to all the Revive fans out there.
I have had my DX now for about three weeks.
Love it.
I ride about 6-10 miles a day around the city.
I just put up a web page about my Revive DX.
I'm still working on it, but just wanted to share it with you all.
Thanks,
Derek
http://revive.netfirms.com/
Old September 6th 03, 08:34 AM
Edward Wong

(dvderek) wrote in message . com...
Hello, all.
I wanted to say hello to all the Revive fans out there.
I have had my DX now for about three weeks.
Love it.
I ride about 6-10 miles a day around the city.
I just put up a web page about my Revive DX.
I'm still working on it, but just wanted to share it with you all.
Thanks,
Derek
http://revive.netfirms.com/

Derek:

Thank you so much for sharing your Revive DX website. It's off to a
great start and look forward to any future updates. I think all those
pictures you took give the viewer a good idea what the bike looks like
and some of it's features and the accessories you've added.

I am supposed to pick up my 8 speed Revive next week on Friday and to
say that I'm "stoked" is an understatement. Maybe my next goal should
be to get a digital camera and with all that free webpage space
available out there, post my own pictures.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Happy trails,
Edward Wong
Orlando, FL

Old September 6th 03, 02:35 PM
dvderek

Good luck on getting your bike. Send me some pic's and I'll post them.
Maybe I can get other Revive users to send pic's as well, and start a
page about revive users. Derek

Old September 6th 03, 02:35 PM
dvderek