FS: Vision R-40 USS 2002 Model MINT

Old September 8th 03, 07:39 PM
starcher

Default FS: Vision R-40 USS 2002 Model MINT

Vision Red. USS MINT
No time to ride this beautiful bike. Has convertible wheelbase to
switch between long and short. Less than 50 miles on this beauty. Has
behind the seat storage with unused camelback. This bike is showroom
new and I am only selling it because I have no time to ride it and it
is taking up valuable space in my house. Paid new over $1400 with tax.
Asking $1000
email:

Located in Canton Ohio

Old September 9th 03, 01:23 AM
Greg McAllister

Default Vision R-40 USS 2002 Model MINT

Act quick.... price went up after only 2 minutes

I'm actually interested but wondered about what model you've got ??

om...