I'm such an avid cyclist!

Old July 31st 09, 03:12 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
[email protected][_2_]

Default I'm such an avid cyclist!

I'm love cycling so much that I'm thinking of growing a handlebar
moustache as symbolic proof.

However, I'd like to give it a brand name. I'm unfamiliar with the
best bicycle handlebars, so I need suggestions.

When people compliment me - IF they ever do - I'd like to say, "Thank
you very much," and, then, pointing at my moustache with both fingers,
"Why it's a [insert brand name here] moustache!"

What are your favorite handlebars?

Thanks,
Cullen
Old August 1st 09, 03:09 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
gotbent[_8_]

wrote in message
I'm love cycling so much that I'm thinking of growing a handlebar
moustache as symbolic proof.

However, I'd like to give it a brand name. I'm unfamiliar with the
best bicycle handlebars, so I need suggestions.

When people compliment me - IF they ever do - I'd like to say, "Thank
you very much," and, then, pointing at my moustache with both fingers,
"Why it's a [insert brand name here] moustache!"

What are your favorite handlebars?

Thanks,
Cullen

IIRC, it was Bridgestone that made a bike with handlebars called moustache
bars.

gotbent, aka FRT rider

Old August 1st 09, 03:41 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Cully J

On Jul 31, 9:09*pm, "gotbent" wrote:
wrote in message

... I'm love cycling so much that I'm thinking of growing a handlebar
moustache as symbolic proof.

However, I'd like to give it a brand name. I'm unfamiliar with the
best bicycle handlebars, so I need suggestions.

When people compliment me - IF they ever do - I'd like to say, "Thank
you very much," and, then, pointing at my moustache with both fingers,
"Why it's a [insert brand name here] moustache!"

What are your favorite handlebars?

Thanks,
Cullen

IIRC, it was Bridgestone that made a bike with handlebars called moustache
bars.

gotbent, aka FRT rider

I thought moustache bars was just a generic term for a handlebar
style?

Cullen
p.s. Is moustache or mustache?
Old August 1st 09, 11:55 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
gotbent[_8_]

wrote in message

I'm love cycling so much that I'm thinking of growing a handlebar
moustache as symbolic proof.

However, I'd like to give it a brand name. I'm unfamiliar with the
best bicycle handlebars, so I need suggestions.

When people compliment me - IF they ever do - I'd like to say, "Thank
you very much," and, then, pointing at my moustache with both fingers,
"Why it's a [insert brand name here] moustache!"

What are your favorite handlebars?

Thanks,
Cullen

IIRC, it was Bridgestone that made a bike with handlebars called moustache
bars.

gotbent, aka FRT rider

I thought moustache bars was just a generic term for a handlebar
style?

Cullen
p.s. Is moustache or mustache?

Since you mentioned it, here are a couple of google hits on moustache bars,
one with the reference to Bridgestone bikes that I had vaguely remembered.

http://tiny.pl/hh5l4
http://tiny.pl/hh5ln

gotbent, aka FRT rider

Cyclist v numpty car driver. Cyclist wins. spindrift UK 4 January 16th 08 05:21 PM
Hollywood bus driver attacks cyclist, LAPD handcuffs cyclist Matt O'Toole General 13 September 29th 07 07:50 PM
Cyclist on Cyclist violence leads to death of Portland man, 56 Paul Borg[_2_] General 2 September 6th 07 08:59 PM
Avid 25s Vs avid 5s John Techniques 0 February 15th 07 11:26 AM
Avid BB7 and Avid Mountain Ball Bearing Disc Brakes Plodder Australia 1 December 15th 05 03:29 AM