What will be the next animal to dominate the Earth when we have been wiped out?

Old September 1st 10, 01:29 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Don Klipstein

Default What will be the next animal to dominate the Earth when we have been wiped out?

In article , Edward Dolan wrote:

"Don Klipstein" wrote in message
In , Edward Dolan wrote in
small part:

"Don Klipstein" wrote in message

SNIP to here including what I wrote

I am a housekeeper only. Everyone on Usenet is way too stupid for me.

SNIP from here

Looks like you've not been in sci.engr.lighting?

Do those jerks overwhelm you with their technical knowledge of a limited
subject?

Obviously you have not spent much time there, since you appear to be
unaware that I am one of the bunch there discussing technical matters
rather than being overwhelmed by them. And most would agree that the
S.E.L. bunch is not a bunch of jerks, but an unusually civilized and
respectful bunch on Usenet. Most of the frequent posters there treat even
jerks with respect whether they deserve it or not.

I am never overwhelmed by technical knowledge by experts. I judge
others by their general knowledge and reasoning ability. I am a dilettante
and proud of it.

Why do I see in M.C.F.L. from you hardly anything but venom for TM? Is
that all you can contribute?

Regards,
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

--
- Don Klipstein )
Old September 1st 10, 01:49 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"Don Klipstein" wrote in message
In article , Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Do those jerks overwhelm you with their technical knowledge of a limited
subject?

Obviously you have not spent much time there, since you appear to be
unaware that I am one of the bunch there discussing technical matters
rather than being overwhelmed by them. And most would agree that the
S.E.L. bunch is not a bunch of jerks, but an unusually civilized and
respectful bunch on Usenet. Most of the frequent posters there treat even
jerks with respect whether they deserve it or not.

I don't believe you because I have never seen it. All unmoderated newsgroups
are full of jerks which come to dominate eventually. The bad apples always
spoil the barrel.

I am never overwhelmed by technical knowledge by experts. I judge
others by their general knowledge and reasoning ability. I am a dilettante
and proud of it.

Why do I see in M.C.F.L. from you hardly anything but venom for TM? Is
that all you can contribute?

I am only doing one thing at present and that is combating this god awful
idiot TM. What are you and your ilk doing to get rid of him? That god damn
******* is destroying several small cycling newsgroups with his multiple
posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is nothing but a
spammer.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 1st 10, 07:31 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Don Klipstein

In article , Edward Dolan wrote:
"Don Klipstein" wrote in message
In article , Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Do those jerks overwhelm you with their technical knowledge of a limited
subject?

Obviously you have not spent much time there, since you appear to be
unaware that I am one of the bunch there discussing technical matters
rather than being overwhelmed by them. And most would agree that the
S.E.L. bunch is not a bunch of jerks, but an unusually civilized and
respectful bunch on Usenet. Most of the frequent posters there treat even
jerks with respect whether they deserve it or not.

I don't believe you because I have never seen it.

Why? Because you have not been there?

All unmoderated newsgroups are full of jerks which come to dominate
eventually. The bad apples always spoil the barrel.

There are exceptions, such as one that you have indicated low-at-most
experience with.

Can you imagine folks that say in most-polite way and sweetest voice
"excuse me" as if their fault if you bumped into them, even if you
rear-end or T-bone or head-on crash into them?

How is the concept of someone bumping or crashing me, and I beg my
pardon for being in their way even usually when their way and not mine is
at fault?

Oh, what a concept?

I am never overwhelmed by technical knowledge by experts. I judge
others by their general knowledge and reasoning ability. I am a dilettante
and proud of it.

Why do I see in M.C.F.L. from you hardly anything but venom for TM? Is
that all you can contribute?

I am only doing one thing at present and that is combating this god awful
idiot TM. What are you and your ilk doing to get rid of him?

I have low will to do so, because your advocacy to do so entertains me
less than even he does with what he posts, even with consideration for
"excessive thread count".

I do like to contribute to Usenet stuff other than venom for some
single "enemy" to target with venom.
Try a Google newsgroup search using and any choice
or lack thereof of yours. Please see how low a percentage in the mere
past year or 2 as well as the past 14-or-so years that I have enjoyed
posting into Usenet with postings having a high rate of lacking venom to
any identity or entity.

That god damn ******* is destroying several small cycling newsgroups
with his multiple posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is
nothing but a spammer.

However, it appears to me that even TM contributes more usefully to
Usenet in general and specifically in M.C.F.L. than E.D. does.

I see him raising a few points, repeating them to excessive extent,
and doing so with excessive "thread count".
However, I find E.D. "so far" to get disfavoring from me in comparison
to TM due to saying even less per article or even per thread other than
venom for opponent *than TM does*.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota aka

Best Regards likewise to fellow American citizens of US...
--
- Don Klipstein )
Old September 1st 10, 08:37 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Jeff Thies

On 8/31/2010 8:49 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"Don wrote in message
In , Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Do those jerks overwhelm you with their technical knowledge of a limited
subject?

Obviously you have not spent much time there, since you appear to be
unaware that I am one of the bunch there discussing technical matters
rather than being overwhelmed by them. And most would agree that the
S.E.L. bunch is not a bunch of jerks, but an unusually civilized and
respectful bunch on Usenet. Most of the frequent posters there treat even
jerks with respect whether they deserve it or not.

I don't believe you because I have never seen it. All unmoderated newsgroups
are full of jerks which come to dominate eventually. The bad apples always
spoil the barrel.

No. It's not about moderated or unmoderated. The vast majority of
technical groups are civil, and generally ignore fools. I subscribe to
no moderated groups, this is Usenet.

I am never overwhelmed by technical knowledge by experts. I judge
others by their general knowledge and reasoning ability. I am a dilettante
and proud of it.

Why do I see in M.C.F.L. from you hardly anything but venom for TM? Is
that all you can contribute?

I am only doing one thing at present and that is combating this god awful
idiot TM.

I see nothing of any value coming from you. I see no other posts. All I
see is this useless senseless duel with a Troll. He's easily ignored and
sometimes amusing, mostly just silly. Which puts him a notch more useful
than yourself.

What are you and your ilk doing to get rid of him? That god damn
******* is destroying several small cycling newsgroups with his multiple
posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is nothing but a
spammer.

No, he is just another person who lives too deeply in Usenet. Don't you
guys have a life?

Jeff

Old September 1st 10, 02:29 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

On Sep 1, 12:37*am, Jeff Thies wrote:
On 8/31/2010 8:49 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

"Don *wrote in message
In , Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
[...]

Someday I will go away as my environment get more bike friendly or the
revolution comes to power somewhere. Or maybe the stationary bikes
will fill the void.

******* is destroying several small cycling newsgroups with his multiple
posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is nothing but a
spammer.

No, he is just another person who lives too deeply in Usenet. Don't you
guys have a life?

Nope. My life would be to ride a bicycle forever until I die. But I
don't want to die too soon.
Old September 3rd 10, 04:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"Don Klipstein" wrote in message
In article , Edward Dolan
wrote:
"Don Klipstein" wrote in message
In article , Edward Dolan
wrote:

[...]
Do those jerks overwhelm you with their technical knowledge of a limited
subject?

Obviously you have not spent much time there, since you appear to be
unaware that I am one of the bunch there discussing technical matters
rather than being overwhelmed by them. And most would agree that the
S.E.L. bunch is not a bunch of jerks, but an unusually civilized and
respectful bunch on Usenet. Most of the frequent posters there treat
even
jerks with respect whether they deserve it or not.

I don't believe you because I have never seen it.

Why? Because you have not been there?

All unmoderated newsgroups are the same, full of jerks and idiots.

All unmoderated newsgroups are full of jerks which come to dominate
eventually. The bad apples always spoil the barrel.

There are exceptions, such as one that you have indicated low-at-most
experience with.

No exceptions are allowed!

Can you imagine folks that say in most-polite way and sweetest voice
"excuse me" as if their fault if you bumped into them, even if you
rear-end or T-bone or head-on crash into them?

How is the concept of someone bumping or crashing me, and I beg my
pardon for being in their way even usually when their way and not mine is
at fault?

Oh, what a concept?

What the hell are you talking about?

I am never overwhelmed by technical knowledge by experts. I judge
others by their general knowledge and reasoning ability. I am a
dilettante
and proud of it.

Why do I see in M.C.F.L. from you hardly anything but venom for TM? Is
that all you can contribute?

I am only doing one thing at present and that is combating this god awful
idiot TM. What are you and your ilk doing to get rid of him?

I have low will to do so, because your advocacy to do so entertains me
less than even he does with what he posts, even with consideration for
"excessive thread count".

I don't give a damn about what entertains you or anyone else. I do give a
damn about getting rid of TM.

I do like to contribute to Usenet stuff other than venom for some
single "enemy" to target with venom.
Try a Google newsgroup search using and any choice
or lack thereof of yours. Please see how low a percentage in the mere
past year or 2 as well as the past 14-or-so years that I have enjoyed
posting into Usenet with postings having a high rate of lacking venom to
any identity or entity.

You are a Pollyanna who does not have a clue about anything.

That god damn ******* is destroying several small cycling newsgroups
with his multiple posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is
nothing but a spammer.

However, it appears to me that even TM contributes more usefully to
Usenet in general and specifically in M.C.F.L. than E.D. does.

You think that because you are an idiot almost on the level of TM.

I see him raising a few points, repeating them to excessive extent,
and doing so with excessive "thread count".
However, I find E.D. "so far" to get disfavoring from me in comparison
to TM due to saying even less per article or even per thread other than
venom for opponent *than TM does*.

My God, you are as bad as TM.

What is wrong with the world is you and your ilk. I charge you with being a
coward and a scoundrel. You KNOW TM is a ****ing idiot and yet you will not
take him on. I can't be bothered with wallpaper types like you.

Old September 3rd 10, 04:07 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

What are you and your ilk doing to get rid of him? That god damn
******* is destroying several small cycling newsgroups with his multiple
posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is nothing but a
spammer.

No, he is just another person who lives too deeply in Usenet. Don't you
guys have a life?

"What are you and your ilk doing to get rid of him? That god damn
******* is destroying several small cycling newsgroups with his multiple
posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is nothing but a
spammer." - Ed Dolan

Old September 3rd 10, 10:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
wrote in message
[...]

Nope. My life would be to ride a bicycle forever until I die. But I

don't want to die too soon.

If there is a God, let us hope that He will consign you to Hell from whence
you came. Yea, I pray every day that some motorist there in Florida will
take you out of your misery. And the sooner the better!

****ing Regards,

Almost Wiped Out AndyC UK 24 November 6th 08 06:32 PM
Wiped out on Wet Railroad Track oilfreeandhappy Techniques 10 July 10th 06 11:51 PM
Wiped out by a car Blanchy Australia 19 August 2nd 05 02:35 AM