Saint Francis of Assisi 2-22-72

Old October 22nd 10, 04:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Saint Francis of Assisi 2-22-72

St. Francis of Assisi says,
"And I ask you on this night, not to suffer physical
pain, but to understand the need to walk in the direct
Light God has given man. This Light is Truth. This
Light is Him. This Light is His Love for every man.
Do not become so involved in others in the world that
you neglect to see the Light God gives to you to walk
in the world."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON FEBRUARY 22,1972 AT
7:50 P.M.

SAINT FRANCIS OF ASSISI

"Many times, my children, when the burn of
the stigmata worked into my flesh, the pain was so
excruciating that I would call out to God and say,
'Another test?' And He would gently inform me in some
manner that it had to be, for I was to help Souls come
to Him in Eternity.

Sometimes He asks a child to suffer, not always
in an obvious way, but sometimes in a very quiet
manner. I remember one time, my little ones, and I
want to share this time with you now, that as I was
kneeling in my cell, the pain was so much that all I
wanted to do was scream out. Sometimes The Heavenly
Father allowed it to grow and that was when He needed
another Soul. And I would fall to my knees and then
I would fall to the ground because the pain was more
than I could bear; and yet I knew that through this pain
God was always there. And I could not help but wonder
how The Divine Son stood it on the Cross without
screaming out, 'God, help Me. Be with Me on this
Cross.' And this is what sustained Him through ordeals
all the time, for just the thought of seeing Him, a great
Part of The Divine, and yet, all the physical hope of
man.

Oh, my children, as you gather on this night, this
Teaching Miracle of Love has come to the world to give
you strength, to help you know that the path to Heaven
is God's Love, God's Light. The paths in the world
are made by man. Think back to a long time ago when
certain men had adventure in their Soul. They would
walk a certain path, and others would follow because
of the easy manner following in this path. Men have
made heroes out of those who walked the first time.
Is this not so? How many men have made a hero out
of this Son Who died, Who walked that road? Oh, my
children, know that as He was torn to pieces, you might
say He never once denied His Love for God in any
way.

And I ask you on this night, not to suffer physical
pain, but to understand the need to walk in the direct
Light God has given man. This Light is Truth. This
Light is Him. This Light is His Love for every man.
Do not become so involved in others in the world that
you neglect to see the Light God gives to you to walk
in the world.

I could go on and on for hours, through this child,
and some of you would let your minds wander, so I
will stop at this moment and keep asking, through this
child, that each of you respect God's Will. And when
He offers a small cross, do not decline, but accept it
with the grace and love He gives at such a time.

I bless you with God's Love and I bless you with
the wounds I had. And I let you in on a secret. All
here in the room have a chance to walk a special way
for God. Let Him know you accept. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.