Recumbent classified websites

Old September 7th 03, 04:51 PM
Duncan Cooper

Default Recumbent classified websites

Other than eBay and BROL, where are the most popular for-sale boards ?
Time to clean out my garage. Need a new bike. Therefore SatRDay must go.

Thanks

Coop
Cleveland
Old September 7th 03, 04:58 PM
Rufus

"Duncan Cooper" wrote in message
om...
Other than eBay and BROL, where are the most popular for-sale boards ?
Time to clean out my garage. Need a new bike. Therefore SatRDay must go.

Here's another place:

http://www.ihpva.org/pipermail/hpv-forsale/index.html

Old September 7th 03, 07:34 PM
pedal&pint

Could also try www.hostelshoppe.com

they have a reasonably busy classified ads section or,

www.velovision.co.uk - although based in the UK it is well respected
throughout Europe and the US and they also have a For Sale section.

Both these sites are free and obviously aimed at our particular market.

If its free then its got to be worth it!

--
1 pedal in the 'Dark Side' - BikeE AT recumbent rider!

Old September 9th 03, 03:49 AM
Christopher Jordan

"Mark Leuck" wrote in message news:PY67b.290169$cF.89605@rwcrnsc53...

What is an IE Sales Deluxe Slingshot?

IE Sales has sold kits for several years; 2 & 3 wheel bents.
Slingshot is the trike, deluxe is a more complete kit I think. Sort
of Optima frame design in a shorter version with a lot more gears and
20" back wheel & front wheels, and no shock absorber.

Not at all like the MASA Slingshot trike.

Chris

ok, hands up jim beam Techniques 58 September 13th 03 03:00 PM
all-terrain recumbent? Kevin Skazalski Recumbent Biking 1 August 4th 03 01:12 AM
recumbent frustration Cletus Lee Recumbent Biking 48 July 14th 03 12:00 PM
Prone Recumbent? dfwx Recumbent Biking 16 June 30th 03 04:30 AM