Bents

Old July 3rd 04, 04:22 PM
Oddcyclist

Default Bents

/Upritis Nonbentii/ is a newly recognised condition affecting certain
cyclists. The symptoms include:

- wrist pain
- shoulder pain
- neck pain
- back pain
- saddle sores

A number of palliative measures have been produced over the years,
including gel gloves and gel saddles, but these have only ever served
to mask the symptoms, not cure the problem.

New research from the University of Falmouth has shown that a
permanent cure can be effected. There are a few mild side effects,
such as inane grins and the tendency to utter "rebel yells" when
travelling downhill, but those treated in the main report complete
satisfaction (except when climbing long hills) and no return of their
symptoms.

The cure employs /vehiculus humanpower recumbenti/, a
naturally-occuring orthotic isolated and refined by a number of craft
natural remedy companies. By replacing the traditional upwrong bicycle
with one of these devices, and after a short period of adjustment for
the growth of new "bent leg muscless", the rider is left with no
recurrence of former problems.

Guy
-- May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.

Old July 3rd 04, 04:45 PM
Mike Schwab

How about sending in this letter to the Federal Trade Commision and have
uprights banned as unsafe equipment. Just got a EZ-1 at the end of
March and have rode 1300 miles and agree with all this.

Old July 4th 04, 04:46 AM
Mike Schwab

EZ-1 and EZ-Sport are recumbents, 2 wheels, EZ-3 three is a trike, my
LBS was putting one together Friday night.
http://www.easyracers.com is the designer and reseller, Sun(?) bicycles
is the manufacturer.

Christopher Jordan wrote:
snip
And the EZ-1 is a trike?!?

snip
Chris Jordan
Santa Cruz, CA. PS- I also agree with the thoughts below,,,,,

Mike Schwab wrote in message ...

snip
Just got a EZ-1 at the end of March and have rode 1300 miles and agree with all this.

snip

Old July 4th 04, 10:23 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 08:22:02 -0700, Oddcyclist
wrote in message :

/Upritis Nonbentii/ is a newly recognised condition affecting certain
cyclists. The symptoms include:

Original at
url:http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/web/public.nsf/Documents/Upritis

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old July 4th 04, 02:00 PM
Tom Sherman

Mike Schwab wrote:

EZ-1 and EZ-Sport are recumbents, 2 wheels, EZ-3 three is a trike, my
LBS was putting one together Friday night.
http://www.easyracers.com is the designer and reseller, Sun(?) bicycles
is the manufacturer.

While Easy Racers does sell the Sun recumbents, the distributor is J&B
Importers http://www.jbimporters.com/. Almost every bike shop in the
US has an account with J&B and can order any of the Sun bicycles.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

Old July 9th 04, 09:16 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 00:18:55 +0000 (UTC), paul
wrote in message
:

And based on an original idea from somewhere else ;o)

True - I have not put in the attribution have I? Must do that.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old July 10th 04, 04:47 AM
skip

wrote in message
:

And based on an original idea from somewhere else ;o)

True - I have not put in the attribution have I? Must do that.

Guy

Monty Python, as usual?

skip

Old July 10th 04, 09:29 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 22:47:42 -0500, "skip"
wrote in message :

True - I have not put in the attribution have I? Must do that.

Monty Python, as usual?

Eh?

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old July 10th 04, 02:29 PM
Rip

wrote in message :

True - I have not put in the attribution have I? Must do that.

Monty Python, as usual?

Eh?

Guy

A little joke. You seem to be a frequent user of Monty Python material.

skip