Evolution dvd ? wth ?

Old October 11th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
doubleflip

Default Evolution dvd ? wth ?

Well, watched the trailer atleast a douzen of times laughing my ass off.
What is up with the people who can't unicycle in the trailer ? I mean
there was 2 clips that looked okay and the rest made me go wtf . I mean
if the dvd is this quality I wont be buying it and I dont think lotsa
people should. Also WTF is up with the wakeboarding ? I mean if you're
going to call your DVD Evolution make sure it shows that the sport did
evoluate, in the trailer it looks like we r 5 years back when people
thought they we're sick because they could hop a 4 set ! Also at the
end we see a huge ledge why dont you show the riders that hit that lede
in your trailer instead of some crapy stuff, anyways as you know by now
I WON'T BUY THIS DVD !

--
doubleflip
doubleflip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12935

Old October 11th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maxisback

holly shizzle someone'S mad.. wth buddy u think your sooo good or what ?

--
maxisback

Hey ur mom is my signature
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old October 11th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

doubleflip wrote:
I mean if you're going to call your DVD Evolution make sure it shows
that the sport did evoluate

I mean if you're going to go on a crazy rant make sure you can spell.

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
maxisback wrote:
yeh i kill ppl for a living

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old October 11th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniextreme

I am glad someone put down the time and effort to make a new uni video,
since they are few and far between, I personally will be purchasing
this video. For this whole new topic denouncing the video, its just no
good, the unicycling community I like to pretend I belong to is all
love and support; doesn't seem to be like that anymore on this forum.

Kozy and hibbing are fly. The soundtack sounds superb.

-brian

--
uniextreme

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuw09
Im goin to live forever or die trying.
uniextreme's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4708

Old October 11th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maxisback

yea man justin is the bomb so is anthony and that bc wheel kid (sorry I
forgot your name ) defenatly buyin this dvd

Old October 11th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

maxisback wrote:
yea man justin is the bomb so is anthony and that bc wheel kid (sorry I
forgot your name ) defenatly buyin this dvd

I have heard that Tamere guy is good too.

Old October 11th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maxisback

yea too bad no one put his name anywhere, and he wasent shown in the
trailer eh.. !

Old October 11th 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
doubleflip

I'm sure I don't need any help spelling. But, it's good to know you guys
are there to check up on me. Hibb good fakie, Kozy ride big wheel, no
good street tho, too big.

Much love yall,
Doubleflip

Old October 11th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bryan Stevens

maxisback wrote:
and that bc wheel kid (sorry I forgot your name )

'sall good, check my user name

--
Bryan Stevens
Bryan Stevens's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11463

Old October 11th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maxisback

haha thanks