André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

Old June 7th 09, 05:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Deviancy

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 17:47:10 -0700 (PDT), Chalo
wrote:

Maybe. But I think we can conclude that only _some_ of them are self-
loathing gay pederast furries:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09150/973907-455.stm

Chalo

Well, Mitt Romney is gay for certain:

[...]

Maybe you and Chalo are gay for all I know - or care. All I know for sure is
that you are a 'liberal scoundrel *******' (all one word), but I guess you
already knew that about yourself. Now go **** yourself and quit bothering
the honorable members of these noble newsgroups.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 7th 09, 05:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Abortion

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 16:51:53 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote:

Women get abortions for the most trivial of reasons. I expect
infanticide to become popular in the not too distant future.

Already SOP in Chicago. BHO voted for it not once, not twice, but three
separate and distinct times.

Ed's just trolling. Cite on Obama?

Big mistake Still. Mr. Sornson, unlike you and me, always knows what he is
talking about.

As a former college librarian I will never again look up anything for the
rest of my life. Let everyone look up on their own whatever it is they are
curious about. That is my philosophy these days.

Old June 7th 09, 05:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

Default André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

Richard Riley wrote:
Bill Baka writes:

Richard Riley wrote:
Bill Baka writes:

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 22:55:32 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Neil, who collects disability by the way while his poor wife works for
Planned Abortionhood,
But the death penalty is OK, right? It's all in the timing.
Tell me Still, were you born an idiot or did you have to work at it?

A child in the womb is innocent whereas a murderer is not. Those of us who
hate abortion value innocent life and we want those who take such lives to
have their lives forfeited as a just penalty. Those who think abortion is
fine do not value life at all. In fact, they are little better than
murderers themselves.

Now tell us what you think about the Tiller assassination so the rest of us
can have a good laugh.

I have reported your lax attitude on abortion to the Spanish Inquisition.
They will know how to deal with you!
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Ed,
Think about Charles Manson and how well the death penalty works.
He is living the life of luxury in his private cell after the murder of
Sharon Tate and her due any day unborn child.
Why are we supporting Manson like this??
The death penalty is inhumane punishment?
When you can find an answer to that one get back to us.

Bill Baka

Charles Manson did not kill Sharon Tate.

The reason the death penalty is despicable is that there is always room
for doubt. And enough people have been executed which were later to be
found innocent.

You are not God. Don't play God.

Right,
You should get a room next to him and preach him to death.
Manson told his cult followers to kill them all, so that makes him just
as guilty as the one who did kill her and her baby.
Do I need to put you in the fruitcake bin???
Bill Baka

You seem to have a lot of faith in your own judgement. You sound like a
rather right wing blinkered fool. I'll leave you to your judge and jury
rabid sermons then.

Yeah.
And you just came off as rather brain damaged with your defense of an
animal like Manson.

Bill Baka
Old June 7th 09, 06:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Death Penalty

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 17:49:46 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Ever hear of O.J. Simpson? Also, a monster who raped two little girls in
Oklahoma got only 1 year by a jackass of a judge. That is the equivalent
of
going free.

OJ went free because the LA police planted evidence. If they'd just
gone with the actual facts, he would have been convicted.

OJ went free because of black racists on the jury. They disliked the police
more than they did a Black who murdered a couple of Whites, one a woman and
the other a Jew.

If occasionally an innocent man gets executed, that is the price we pay
for
seeing to it that all the guilty get executed. Being against the death
penalty because mistakes are made is not a good reason for being against
it.

Trollmeter 6.7

Only conservatives can think clearly about a serious subject like the death
penalty. Liberals are permanently out to sea on all matters of consequence.
They fritter their lives away thinking non-stop nonsense. In short, liberals
are never serious and if you take them seriously, then you are as stupid as
they are.

Old June 7th 09, 06:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Google Groups posting glitch

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 17:53:58 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
. ..
[...]
Ed:

Fix the bug in your newsreader's quoting mechanism or find a new one.

I only get that particular glitch from those who do not know how to post
from the Google Groups website.

The glitch is in YOUR posts... not in how the other 99% of the world
is reading them.

It is curious indeed how I can get some posts from the Google Groups website
correctly and not others. But I get ALL posts from others not using Google
correctly. That is what needs to be explained.

Old June 7th 09, 06:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Michael Press" wrote in message
[...]

Still wrote:

Charles Manson did not kill Sharon Tate.

Charles Manson was convicted of the murder of Sharon Tate,
and rightly so. Had Vincent Bugliosi been counsel for
prosecution in State of California vs. Orenthal James
Simpson, then Simpson would have gone straight to jail,
not collecting $200.

At last, something that Mr. Press and I can agree upon. Manson was the force
behind all the killings and should now be rotting in his grave if justice
were the least bit swift in this country.

The OJ Simpson miscarriage of justice is a monument to Black Racism in
America. All Blacks should have been excluded from that particular jury.
Some morons do not think Black racism can exist in America, but I assure you
that it is alive and well everywhere in the land despite our half Black
president.

Old June 7th 09, 06:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

Neil Brooks wrote:
On Jun 5, 7:45 pm, Andre Jute wrote:
On Jun 6, 12:41 am, Bill Baka wrote:

[irrelevances)

I'm waiting for just one of you clowns to have the sensitivity and
good manners to take my name out of a thread now entirely given over
to farmyard squabbling.

Thanks.

Andre Jute
Patient -- but not patient for *hundreds* of messages

Make yourself comfortable.

Order a pizza.

Why is my name in the subject of this thread?
I have been trying to abstain, yet here is this thread.
???????

Bill Baka
Old June 7th 09, 06:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Clinton's Fecklessness in Iraq

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 20:48:44 -0500, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:

As for Bill Clinton, you will note that he did not attack Iraq. You
may need to do some more research on that point.
[...]

Er, Clinton attacked Iraq in 1998, forcing the UN weapons inspectors to
leave. However, Clinton's attack did not involve using ground forces or
invading Iraq.

You are correct that there were continuing air strikes following the
Gulf War, allegedly to enforce the no-fly zone rules most of the time.

However, there was no full scale invasion. Selective air strikes have
not generally been held to be engaging the US in an (unconstitutional)
war. Whether or not they are justifiable is another debatable point
and much dependent on the specific circumstances.

Those air strikes were just pin pricks that Sadaam laughed off as would any
strongman of his ilk. How do Democrats and liberals get to be so damn
stupid!

The Big Mistake was not pressing on to Baghdad in the First Iraq War. It
took Bush II to correct this oversight. Taking out the Sadaam regime was the
best thing this nation has done since the end of WWII. Korea and Vietnam,
like all Democratic wars, were bungled.

Old June 7th 09, 06:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

Default Richard Riley, objectionable idiot

Andre Jute wrote:
On Jun 6, 4:50 am, Richard Riley wrote:

[irrelevances]

Hey, Riley, are you stupid, or did your momma just teach you no
manners? I already pointed out to you that I have nothing to do with
your distasteful farmyard squabbles with some of the other scum here,
yet my name is still in the headline of your thread. How long can it
take to change the thread name to something relevant? -- Andre Jute

Andre,
Are you new to news groups like this one?
If it can go wrong, it will.

Bill Baka
Old June 7th 09, 06:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

Opus wrote:
On Jun 6, 1:57 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
snip
Justice delayed is justice betrayed. I am greatly in favor of executions as
quickly as possible after the trial and sentence. All these reviews exist
only for the purpose of not carrying out the death penalty. Thank God for
Texas which knows how to execute criminals.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Not that it belongs in a bicycling forum, but it has been discovered
that 10% of the inmates killed by TX were innocent of the crimes they
were convicted of. Even one innocent person killed by the state is too
many.

I have a solution.
I never go to Texas.

Bill Baka